Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Reposting this.

I want to do a small Ribbon Project for one of my HGSS Shiny Ralts in Moon Ball, but i can't decide which one should i ribbon to hell and back (i won't be ribboning both); should i choose the one with the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest spread, or the 31/X/31/30/30/31 HP Ground Timid one? i can't decide.

Also, any advice for a good nickname for a female Scizor? i really suck at nicknames.

Reposting this.

I want to do a small Ribbon Project for one of my HGSS Shiny Ralts in Moon Ball, but i can't decide which one should i ribbon to hell and back (i won't be ribboning both); should i choose the one with the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest spread, or the 31/X/31/30/30/31 HP Ground Timid one? i can't decide.

Also, any advice for a good nickname for a female Scizor? i really suck at nicknames.
"Me xerxes"

Reposting this.

Most Gardevoir sets for singles run Timid nature, so I would suggest the second one. You also don't have to run HP even if you have the spread for it if you don't want to.

I hardly ever nickname my own Pokémon, I'm also terrible at them :P

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
"Me xerxes"
I don't know why did i laugh with that silly suggestion for a name for like 2 minutes. haha
Most Gardevoir sets for singles run Timid nature, so I would suggest the second one. You also don't have to run HP even if you have the spread for it if you don't want to.

I hardly ever nickname my own Pokémon, I'm also terrible at them :P
Hrmmm, the only bad thing is that is stuck with Synchronize in 4th Gen... but yeah it could be, thanks!

I don't know why did i laugh with that silly suggestion for a name for like 2 minutes. haha

Hrmmm, the only bad thing is that is stuck with Synchronize in 4th Gen... but yeah it could be, thanks!
Mega Evolution will fix that real quick :D

--------------

You know what would be wonderful? If you could set certain moves to not be forgotten in the daycare. That would just be the greatest.

Is a 31/31/31/31/x/31 IV male Eevee with Hidden Power Steel and Yawn worth anything? I suspect not, since it doesn't have its Hidden Ability.

IVs?

I can offer a non-competitive Shiny Palkia;; or a 6IV Shiny Frillish, Calm, with Recover.

I can also offer breeding requests for anything that doesn't involve a move transferred from a previous gen.

Edit: I'll offer these same things for a relevant Latios, also.
Jolly stealth rock Larvitar? Or choice scarf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)