Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Japanese adamant ditto with flawless IVs on either 4/5th gen. PM me for negotiations.

Last edited:
looking for flawless shiny noibat/noivern and nincada/ninjask
can offer thins such as
shiny flawless trevanant, malamar, metagross, aegislash and vulpix with hex
many non shiny flawless such as froakie protean and nasty plot togepei
and a few others

Hi friends,
I'm I'm looking for:
Pinsirite
Manectite
Tyranitarite
Mewtwonite X
Have a large variety of competitive legends and shinies, services, items to offer. PM for details
Thanks in advance :)

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
looking for flawless shiny noibat/noivern and nincada/ninjask
can offer thins such as
shiny flawless trevanant, malamar, metagross, aegislash and vulpix with hex
many non shiny flawless such as froakie protean and nasty plot togepei
and a few others
wat nature is trevanant, i have timid shiny 5iv noibat lvl 1

LF a (Kalos Born) Charizard 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Blaze, Noivern 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Infiltrator, Yveltal 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest/Timid
Offering
5iv 31/31/31/31/x/31 timid HA greninja in a pokeball Male Shiny
5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant tyrunt DD,fire,ice,thunder in a pokeball Male Shiny
5iv 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Helioptile Male in a pokeball Shiny
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Levitate Latios Nicked Femto
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Serious Arceus in a Dream ball
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Zekrom Nicked Frankenrom
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Anticipation Eevee Wish,Yawn,Hyper voice,Tackle Shiny
Still looking =) *Updated offers**offline*

So my celebi is jolly with 31/x/31/x/31/x and the attack, spa, and speed iv's are pretty horrible. Is there any way this thing can work?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So my celebi is jolly with 31/x/31/x/31/x and the attack, spa, and speed iv's are pretty horrible. Is there any way this thing can work?
Yeah, not really...no SpA or Spe really hurts, and very few people would ever run Celebi as a physical attacker (and you wouldn't be inventive for doing it, just kind of idiotic). It is pretty bulky, but doesn't have the nature to couple with it. It's really just kind of a mess. Mine wasn't much better :/

Yeah, not really...no SpA or Spe really hurts, and very few people would ever run Celebi as a physical attacker (and you wouldn't be inventive for doing it, just kind of idiotic). It is pretty bulky, but doesn't have the nature to couple with it. It's really just kind of a mess. Mine wasn't much better :/
Actually, SD Celebi is becoming a bit popular in UU nowadays. I do agree though, I find special to be superior. Unfortunately, that Celebi is a bit of a lost cause...

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Actually, SD Celebi is becoming a bit popular in UU nowadays. I do agree though, I find special to be superior. Unfortunately, that Celebi is a bit of a lost cause...
Huh, go figure. I'm not a huge UU player, you learn something new every day! Still, you'd probably need 31 Atk and Spe for that to work well.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't SD Celebi need some of its transfer only moves to pull out a successful SD set? D:
Yeah, there's also that. I believe it runs Sucked Punch and Seed Bomb, both of which are tutor moves. But, like Tatertot said, the Attack and Speed would have to be perfect to pull off a physical set.

LF Quiet 30-31/x/30/30/30/0 Female HP Fighting Yamask in Dusk Ball, with Nasty Plot. Will trade a custom breed for this

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I couldn't find this info searching for a bit... If I got a tutored eevee with healbell/echovoice and replace them can I relearn later?
No, I'm pretty sure that doesn't work for tutor moves in XY :/ and I think you meant hyper voice, lol.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
So my AR just crashed, can't clone my 5th gen stuff anymore, but I still need 6th gen parents. Already ordered a new one but that'll take a while. In the mean time, the only thing I got left are a load of these:

Adamant | Limber
31 | 31 | 31 | 01 | 31 | 31
Ditto Untouched

Lonely, Naughty, Bold, Impish, Timid, Hasty, Naive, Modest, Mild, Rash, Calm, Careful | Limber
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ditto Untouched

Brave, Relaxed, Quiet, Sassy | Limber
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Ditto Untouched​

I need these Female Parents (if possible with HA) in matching balls:
Pyroar
Florges
Meowstic
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Barbaracle
Heliolisk
Hawlucha
Dedenne
Carbink
Grougeist
Noivern

I need these Male Parents with Eggmoves:
Tyrantrum - All Fang moves OR Dragon Dance
Aurorus - Discharge + Magnet Rise

Need to be at least penta-flawless. Anyone who can help me with that? I can only trade Ditto's or 6th gen stuff at this moment.

So my AR just crashed, can't clone my 5th gen stuff anymore, but I still need 6th gen parents. Already ordered a new one but that'll take a while. In the mean time, the only thing I got left are a load of these:

Adamant | Limber
31 | 31 | 31 | 01 | 31 | 31
Ditto Untouched

Lonely, Naughty, Bold, Impish, Timid, Hasty, Naive, Modest, Mild, Rash, Calm, Careful | Limber
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ditto Untouched

Brave, Relaxed, Quiet, Sassy | Limber
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Ditto Untouched

I need these Female Parents (if possible with HA) in matching balls:
Pyroar
Florges
Meowstic
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Barbaracle
Heliolisk
Hawlucha
Dedenne
Carbink
Grougeist
Noivern

I need these Male Parents with Eggmoves:
Tyrantrum - All Fang moves OR Dragon Dance
Aurorus - Discharge + Magnet Rise

Need to be at least penta-flawless. Anyone who can help me with that? I can only trade Ditto's or 6th gen stuff at this moment.
I have Tyrunt with DD + 3Fangs and I have female Helioptile in Luxury Ball. I'm interested in a 6IV Modest Ditto.
PS. Carbink is genderless iirc so they can't be in matching balls :/ If I can get you a 5IV Carbink (in a Pokeball) as well would you consider trading two Dittos?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)