Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Well, I guess it would depend on what you in return? I don't think I have anything much left to offer, but I guess you can either CMT to see if you find a pokemon that you want, or I can give you a credit point, or I can just make you a banner.

But before you do, let me ask you a couple of questions. If you don't mind.

1.) How many people have you been doing business with?
2.) And how many people have you helped on this community?

Because according to your info, it has that you've only been a member since Feb 5, 2014. I really don't mind doing business with people but what I usually do is to ask and see if any of them proven themselves trustworthy first. Just to be sure.
Sure thats fine.
I did business with gatsby,the pokelurker we are very good friends you can ask her, valsy( the one with the shaymin picture) shiny regice, arghu,novasoul and a lot more, i cant get to your profile and see your trade thread and what is a banner?

I have a couple of questions. 1) does vivillon breed true? Ie will one colour always breed that colour? 2) what is with this redis, semi redis stuff?
Viv I'm not sure but the second question I can answer.
Semi-Redis= Means YOU can trade the pokemon but the person who you trade it to CANNOT trade it
Redis=Means you CAN trade it to whomever and that person can as well.

I have a couple of questions. 1) does vivillon breed true? Ie will one colour always breed that colour? 2) what is with this redis, semi redis stuff?
1) you will breed the vivillon that is based on your region (example: I will always breed a modern one, no matter which region parent I use)
2) Redis: you can trade that poke as can those you trade it to
Semi-redis: you can trade that poke, but those whom you trade it to cannot
Non-redis: you cannot trade it at all

Sure thats fine.
I did business with gatsby,the pokelurker we are very good friends you can ask her, valsy( the one with the shaymin picture) shiny regice, arghu,novasoul and a lot more, i cant get to your profile and see your trade thread and what is a banner?
You can click on the link in my signature (on this post) where it says "my trade thread". If you see a picture, with an anime character named, "sasuke uchiha," that says "Welcome to the Darkness Beyond", that picture is an example of what a banner is.

Yeah I know what it means. I supposed question should have been "why is it a thing?" As far as I unerstand Pokemon are meant to be traded. Also, I have a blue and white vivillon that I got via a wonder trade, not of my region. Will she Breed blue and white?

Excuse my horrid spelling. Doing this from my phone at work

You can click on the link in my signature (on this post) where it says "my trade thread". If you see a picture, with an anime character named, "sasuke uchiha," that says "Welcome to the Darkness Beyond", that picture is an example of what a banner is.
Can you send me a link? I cant find that

Yeah I know what it means. I supposed question should have been "why is it a thing?" As far as I unerstand Pokemon are meant to be traded. Also, I have a blue and white vivillon that I got via a wonder trade, not of my region. Will she Breed blue and white?
Well, some people don't want their hard worked rngs to be on every thread on smogon. Think about it. If you spend a few days working hard on something, would you want it to be plastered everywhere? These however, do not apply to pokemon you breed from their parents they gave you. They can ask you to not breed them, but you are not forced to honor their wishes.

Also no, the vivillon bred will be your regions pattern.

Edit: actually, I found a better analogy. It's like working hard on a important project with a partner, and then your partner goes and uses that idea to become well liked and famous.

Actually, that's still not a very good analogy. If someone has a better one, feel free to post it XD

Last edited:
It's a thing because people work hard on them, even though they are just bits of data, people still care. Its also can be about rep, some people like to have credit for the sets they come up with. For example I started distributing some dive ball omanytes, as far as I know, no one bothered to breed them before. I have given spitbacks to people for their own projects and they usually give me credit for supplying them with that stock.

Thank
It's a thing because people work hard on them, even though they are just bits of data, people still care. Its also can be about rep, some people like to have credit for the sets they come up with. For example I started distributing some dive ball omanytes, as far as I know, no one bothered to breed them before. I have given spitbacks to people for their own projects and they usually give me credit for supplying them with that stock.
Thank you for the answer.

Well, some people don't want their hard worked rngs to be on every thread on smogon. Think about it. If you spend a few days working hard on something, would you want it to be plastered everywhere?
Pretty much this.

An example of this going bad is all the shiny Aegislashs I run into on wifi named BANKAI that are all clones of one another.

Got ridonkulous how many I've saw in such a short period of time.

Hey guys I'm after a rock head Tyrantrum I have many good pokemon to offer and I'm able to breed and ev train a pokemon for someone offering Tyrantrum.

I
Pretty much this.

An example of this going bad is all the shiny Aegislashs I run into on wifi named BANKAI that are all clones of one another.

Got ridonkulous how many I've saw in such a short period of time.
I personally could not care less about it, but I do see your point and respect it.

I

I personally could not care less about it, but I do see your point and respect it.
Well then when you breed and trade pokemon then they can be full redis but currently most people have non-redis and semi-redis. Breaking that rule can get you into a lot of trouble with people :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)