Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some misc stuff that I need to dispose of, both are Jolly and in Great Balls
Gible (M) x/31/31/31/31/31 Rough Skin-Outrage and Iron Head
Gible (F) 31/31/31/31/x/31 Rough Skin-Outrage and Iron Head

EDIT* All gone

Last edited:
Ran some calcs and....
252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 196-232 (48.5 - 57.4%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Garchomp Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 212-250 (52.4 - 61.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

So while the difference is small poison jab does secure a 2HKO against azumarill.
Kind of an unrealistic scenario. Azumarill with no speed invested is really rare and thus almost never run maximum HP, so EQ would still guarantee a 2HKO.

I really dislike Poison Jab, it has a very limited coverage and forces you to miss out on some very nice options for Garchomp in utility from SR, a boosting move in SD or a base 80 SpA Fire Blast which comes really handy in not getting walled by Skarmory, Ferrothorn and Scizor.

716 Xerneas [Modest]
IVs: 30, 31 / 26, 27 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 18, 19

ditch or keep? I'm not sure if this might result in any useful HPs... Dat speed tho...

Kind of an unrealistic scenario. Azumarill with no speed invested is really rare and thus almost never run maximum HP, so EQ would still guarantee a 2HKO.

I really dislike Poison Jab, it has a very limited coverage and forces you to miss out on some very nice options for Garchomp in utility from SR, a boosting move in SD or a base 80 SpA Fire Blast which comes really handy in not getting walled by Skarmory, Ferrothorn and Scizor.
I personally run 252 HP all the time with Sitrus berry to make Belly Drum Azumarill extra bulky.

I personally run 252 HP all the time with Sitrus berry to make Belly Drum Azumarill extra bulky.
The problem with running max HP investment instead of speed on the Belly Drum set is that you are forced to go for Aqua Jet on every consecutive turn after you set up. So basically anything that can take the Aqua Jet or has a Priority move which tops your uninvested base 50 speed just revenge kills you.

The problem with running max HP investment instead of speed on the Belly Drum set is that you are forced to go for Aqua Jet on every consecutive turn after you set up. So basically anything that can take the Aqua Jet or has a Priority move which tops your uninvested base 50 speed just revenge kills you.
Azumarill is pretty bulky, there aren't a lot of things that kill it without hitting for SE damage at 75% health.

Toss, you need the speed IV to be 30-31 :/
It was an amazing spread though, but I would try again :)
lol ya, its way harder then my zapdos resets tho, my swiper is lvl 100 and he doesn't listen to me, plus I can't see his nature so I may have failed my synch but gotten a perfect timid one but because it was flawed modest :/ that's what happened with zapdos, went for bold but got calm 31/6/31/31/31/30 :P

Hi guys, question:
I am planning on RNGing Zapdos + Articuno in Heart Gold, and I was wondering what apricorn balls I should use to catch them?
I don't have access to dive balls for Articuno, so only apricorn balls please. And I don't want ultra balls for Zapdos.
I was thinking Moon Ball, Friend Ball or Fast Ball for Zapdos?
And Moon Ball or Heavy Ball for Articuno?
Please help ;D collecting apricorns as we speak xD

I just started breeding. Anyone has spitbacks that I can possibly have? I will greatly appreciate it. Although Im looking for a synchronizer with an adamant nature. Thanks.

Hi guys, question:
I am planning on RNGing Zapdos + Articuno in Heart Gold, and I was wondering what apricorn balls I should use to catch them?
I don't have access to dive balls for Articuno, so only apricorn balls please. And I don't want ultra balls for Zapdos.

(I don't really like
for it... It's too graceful for the heavy ball^^ )

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, question:
Fast Ball for Zapdos, Moon Ball for Articuno imo :)

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
My wants are getting fewer by the day ^^

Looking for the following spitbacks as females...

Note: Blue means it's reserved for others to trade to me next time, or for others to receive from me next time. Red simply means it's already taken or I already have it ^_^

• HA Inkay @ Quick ball
  • Poison Point Skrelp @ Dive/Luxury/Heal ball
  • HA Hawlucha in Nest ball

• Sun, Shiny, Dusk, & other evolution stones
  • Battle Maison-exclusive items

My offers (running out of them, gotta use PokeBank soon, but Bank doesn't work at home, only somewhere outside home :/ )...

• shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Uxie @ Luxury Ball from BW2
  • x1 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny female Jolly Pinsirs bred from Emerald (with Body Slam & Double-Edge tutor moves, cloned via Emerald Battle Tower cloning glitch)
  • x1 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Jolly Kangaskhans bred from Emerald (with Body Slam tutor move, cloned via Emerald Battle Tower cloning glitch)

• 31/31/x/31/31/31 & 31/31/31/31/31/x female Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling spitbacks @ Timer Ball (with Tailwind & Snatch egg moves)
  • x2 31/31/31/31/31/x & x2 31/31/x/31/31/31 female Modest Protean Froakie spitbacks @ Luxury Ball (with Toxic Spikes)
  • x1 31/31/x/x/31/31 female Bulletproof Chespin spitback @ Nest Ball (with Spikes, Quick Guard, Curse, & Synthesis egg moves)

VM me for offers, or if you're generous enough =3
Try visiting http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#celadon_garden&server=irc.synirc.net if I'm online...makes it easier to chat there than by VMs.

Last edited:
Looking for kalos born timid Magnemite with HP fire.

Offering both shiny 5IV HA impish Chespin (egg moves spikes, curse) and shiny 5IV Larvester Timid for it.

Looking for Rock Head or Swift Swim Relicanth. Preferably 4-5IVS. Can offer Ability Capsule, any BP item, 5IV Vullaby's with Foul Play in Ultra Ball, 5IV Jolly/Adamant Kangaskhans in Dream Balls, Modest Squirtles with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse (3-4, maybe 5 IV, not sure off the top of my head, 4-5IV HA Espurrs Male and Female.

Looking for kalos born timid Magnemite with HP fire.

Offering both shiny 5IV HA impish Chespin (egg moves spikes, curse) and shiny 5IV Larvester Timid for it.

What nature should I aim for when RNGing Giratina from the Dream Radar?
I was thinking maybe Careful or Impish, but I have no history in using Giratina. It will have the Hidden Ability right? Telepathy? Or will that change if I change Giratina's form? Can I even change the Giratina's form in BW2 or XY?

Ok what exactly is shiny value
shiny value is the 4 digit code of either your trainer shiny value or the egg shiny value.
If your TSV (trainer shiny value) matches the ESV (egg shiny value), the egg will be shiny. One can use programs such as keysav/massdumper or keybv to determine the egg's shiny value. If your egg for instance has the shiny value 0376 (which is mine btw), you can search for people who have that trainer shiny value, and then send the egg to them so that they can hatch it. Then it will be shiny ;)

Every egg is assigned a shiny value when the daycare man has it ready for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)