Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Relaxed nature Snorlax with thick fat ability, Charm, curse, stockpile.

Tell me what pokemon you want and I'll see what I can do. Also, willing to do projects for it aswell.

Also hello! I'm new to Smogon.

hasty hp grass houndour or quiet hp fighting yamask ? Both perfect ivs
Choose one, i'll do a giveaway on satuday. Remember, some might have more than the others, choose wisely ;)

edit : oh vm me , my bad

Last edited:

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hey does anyone have an rnged ditto from any language that isn't English or Japanese? I need one for breeding purposes

Tag me if you can help

I need help trade-evolving a few Pokémon. Thanks in advance!! ;p

To me only Pokeball and maybe Premier ball fit this....
Anybody else think so?
I'm also using a Premier Ball on my Modern Pattern Vivillon. The white exterior and the red interior of Vivillon's wings sorta matches the white/red color of Premier Balls.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

To me only Pokeball and maybe Premier ball fit this....
Anybody else think so?
I used these:

Granted, I was very bored and decided to find even the smallest tidbit to try and match.

Edit: and by your previously stated argument Premier ball has too much white and not enough red so that doesn't exactly hold up versus Great Ball either.

quick question.do you really have to catch every single pokemon in the game to get a shiny charm? because if so i dont see that ever happening for me and i should probably just go cry

quick question.do you really have to catch every single pokemon in the game to get a shiny charm? because if so ihel dont see that ever happening for me and i should probably just go cry
Yup, you need to catch all the pokemon (minus event legends).

Not too hard actually, just keeping using the GTS and once you have 40 or so left, ask someone on here to help you. :)

quick question.do you really have to catch every single pokemon in the game to get a shiny charm? because if so i dont see that ever happening for me and i should probably just go cry
All but event-exclusives, yes. It's not too hard to find people to trade you Pokemon for a split second only to trade back. . . Gotta establish yourself as trustworthy, I'd imagine. But yeah, you need to have Pokedex entries for all non-event-mons.

Edit: Greninjask'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)