Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does get boosted by Tough Claws and EQ has redundant coverage with Flare Blitz and Dragon Claw bar Heatran.
your the first person I know who runs crunch which is no where close to as good as eq which you need for heatran.
Yes, you run EQ for Heatran because it's common and can phaze Zard. Crunch is never worth using, it does not get any 2HKOs or OHKOs that its STABs don't
I agree with you.

Have a 6IV Latias I will trade for one of these pokemon with transfer abilities
Scizor Adamant 5 IV (hp atk def sdef spd) Light Metal and Knock off
or
Garchomp Jolly 5 IV (hp atk def sdef spd) Rough Skin and Stealth Rock

Why even ask here? The competitive forums are there for a reason :|
Even just poking the Strategy PokeDex will give great ideas...for anything really.
what pokeball goes good with skarmory?
Heavy Ball. If you need assistance in getting a Heavy Ball Skarmory, I'll be transferring much of my SoulSilver caught Pokemon up to Poke Bank around the weekend. I can breed a few Heavy Ball Skarmory spitbacks with much of the desired egg moves if you want one.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Well for te charizard x thing I'm goin with, eq, dragon claw, dragon dance and flare blitz unless something is better
Just saying, Charizard X's best set consists of a bulky EV spread with the moves being Dragon Claw / Dragon Dance / Earthquake / Roost.

I haven't accepted the Torchic from the event way back when (the lady is still waiting there in the Pokecenter). If I download the Vivillon event, does it override the Torchic or is it just added to a queue of sorts and I'll have to accept Torchic first and then can accept the Vivillon?

Is anybody interested in these? Somebody from Reddit cancelled the trade. They are uncloned.

Ditto
Timid | Limber | 31/30/31/30/31/30 | Hidden Power Fire
Nickname: Fire​

Ditto
Timid | Limber | 31/30/30/31/31/31 | Hidden Power Ice
Nickname: Ice

Ditto
Timid | Limber | 31/30/30/30/31/31 | Hidden Power Water
Nickname: Water​

They all have my OT (Gatsby) and were RNG'd by me. PM me.

Last edited:
Giveaway the first of first.

The rules are very simple to this giveaway. Post on my profile page your name and that you want to enter so I can invite you in a pm. Either ways after you do that you will vote for the pokemon that you like the best or the choice that another user has made. The winner with the most votes wins a shiny perfect hawlucha that was masuda method by me.

a) you cannot vote for yourself

b) the first five people that enter don't have to vote

c) the more unique the better chance you probably will have to win (please don't choose something everyone has like safari ball kangaskhan)

Chances are I will breed your shiny in the future.

so yeah post your user name on my profile page and then I will invite you in a convo and you can vote on your favorite mon and post your pokemon for submission.
prize:

Female

Adamant

OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method

Ability: Unburden

31/31/31/x/31/31

Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard

full redis (4 in stock)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Giveaway the first of first.

The rules are very simple to this giveaway. Post on my profile page a shiny pokemon sprite and a pokeball next to it. Or type it out if you cant post images under my profile page. Either ways after you do that you will vote for the pokemon that you like the best or the choice that another user has made. The winner with the most votes wins a shiny perfect hawlucha that was masuda method by me.

a) you cannot vote for yourself

b) the first five people that enter don't have to vote

c) the more unique the better chance you probably will have to win (please don't choose something everyone has like safari ball kangaskhan)

Chances are I will breed your shiny in the future.

So yeah post a picture sprite whatever of a shiny that matches the ball in a way and vote (unless your the first five)

prize:

Female

Adamant

OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method

Ability: Unburden

31/31/31/x/31/31

Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard

full redis (4 in stock)
No one can post images on walls. You might wanna rearrange it to PM or something...

I haven't accepted the Torchic from the event way back when (the lady is still waiting there in the Pokecenter). If I download the Vivillon event, does it override the Torchic or is it just added to a queue of sorts and I'll have to accept Torchic first and then can accept the Vivillon?
You'll need to pick up Torchic first.

You get torchic first then you can talk to her right after that and get vivillion I know because I am soft resetting fancy vivillion and poke ball vivillion.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
It's added to a queue. You receive them one by one (lecture from the delivery lady).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)