Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing was more surprise worthy than HP Water Volcarona in the Rain during Gen 5. :3

Also sexy Hurricane.
Incidentally, Mewdraco just so happens to have a kickass Rain Oriented Volcarona that almost swept my entire team.

Weird little side request:
It's 11Pm here and I need some subjects for a psychology paper. Volunteers?

Thank you to my test subjects!

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
lol a lot of options but not al of them are good so what are some general recomendations
I disagree with this statement. All of the options listed there are good for druddigon, it just depends on what your team needs. That's why all those ideas, which had to go through QC, were listed in the first place. :)

Adamant looks to be the predominant nature, so start with that. Sucker punch, fire fang (since fire punch is tutor only), thunder fang, and pursuit sound like good egg moves in general, but there are a lot of choices, so I guess it's down to personal choice, really.

I disagree with this statement. All of the options listed there are good for druddigon, it just depends on what your team needs. That's why all those ideas, which had to go through QC, were listed in the first place. :)

Adamant looks to be the predominant nature, so start with that. Sucker punch, fire fang (since fire punch is tutor only), thunder fang, and pursuit sound like good egg moves in general, but there are a lot of choices, so I guess it's down to personal choice, really.
lol I meanth that i wanted to know which one would place in most teams since i dont know my final team yet I want to maximize the odds of me using stuf

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
lol I meanth that i wanted to know which one would place in most teams since i dont know my final team yet I want to maximize the odds of me using stuf
3 of the 4 sets listed use the same nature, ev spread, and even share most moves. The main difference appears to be the held item. I really don't think you can go wrong with adamant 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe and the egg moves listed above. The rest of the competitive moves are either tutor moves (so, ignore the SR set, for example), level up moves, or are TMs, so you've got maximum flexibility there. Not sure I can help you any more than that. :S

EDIT:

ps i love youre pic:)
Thanks. :D

Last edited:
3 of the 4 sets listed use the same nature, ev spread, and even share most moves. The main difference appears to be the held item. I really don't think you can go wrong with adamant 236 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Spe and the egg moves listed above. The rest of the competitive moves are either tutor moves (so, ignore the SR set, for example), level up moves, or are TMs, so you've got maximum flexibility there. Not sure I can help you any more than that. :S
lol I didnt look at evs yet but youre right quite oblius in this case thanks for the help:)

ps i love youre pic:)

Last edited:
So this is a rather interesting request I kinda want to start a small club mostly with users I kinda know and the point of this club is to giveaway some of our pokemon and to give to the community...hopefully these giveaways will interest people #my giveaways are failing....so of you want to help give stuff to people our to the community pm me or post on my profile:) thanks....
Edit : you know you want to join
Bumping anybody want to join

Still looking for someone to help me check my Trainer Shiny Value...
I VM'd .com but it looks like I was a bit late and he's offline now -_-;

LF: Bulbasaur line, female, Nest Ball, Chlorophyl. (somehow I can't find one with HA in the friend safari, annoying as hell.) IVs are nice but since I know it can take 4+ boxes to get one flawless, not mandatory. Offering any number of spitbacks from my thread.

Could anyone help me figure out some stuff about KeySav2? It's not working correctly. I'd PM .com but he seems to be offline. Please PM me.

im looking for some people on the smogon shiny value list I might wanna give my value up but I dont want like 10 mesages a day about it so on avarage how many people ask in a week or so to hatch an egg for them?

im looking for some people on the smogon shiny value list I might wanna give my value up but I dont want like 10 mesages a day about it so on avarage how many people ask in a week or so to hatch an egg for them?
I've known my TSV for 6 months and have hatched a grand total of.... 2 eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)