Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HP: 22 - 23
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 10 - 11
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 20 - 21
Speed: 22 - 23
keep or toss event heracross I feel like this is worth a mention
Like .com said, it's locked to be Adamant, so 31 Attack and Speed would be the best course of action. Just think of the people resetting the Vivilion. IT'S NOT EVEN THAT GOOD DX
(Mind you, the only reason why you'd reset this is because it's in a Cherish Ball. Idk why they didn't make it shiny :/)
(Side note: Seribii lists it having no item despite it being a Mega Stone event. Does it come with Heracronire out of curiosity?)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Like .com said, it's locked to be Adamant, so 31 Attack and Speed would be the best course of action. Just think of the people resetting the Vivilion. IT'S NOT EVEN THAT GOOD DX
(Mind you, the only reason why you'd reset this is because it's in a Cherish Ball. Idk why they didn't make it shiny :/)
(Side note: Seribii lists it having no item despite it being a Mega Stone event. Does it come with Heracronire out of curiosity?)
Nope, you have to get the Mega Stone separately. In the states it was distributed (poorly) by GameStop, but that ended yesterday I believe.

Nope, you have to get the Mega Stone separately. In the states it was distributed (poorly) by GameStop, but that ended yesterday I believe.
This is why I hate Seribii
And spell it wrong.
It's like Salamance :P
Also, YAY USELESS EVENT HERACROSS
Seriously, it doesn't even match the ball :/ (IT DOESN'T EVEN GET MOXIE. You might as well get a Moon/Lure ball Hera from HG/SS)

And spell it wrong.
Seriously, it doesn't even match the ball :/ (IT DOESN'T EVEN GET MOXIE. You might as well get a Moon/Lure ball Hera from HG/SS)
Some people (me) like Cherish Balls Ok?

Hi all,

LF someone with a Ditto friend safari

and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, to tell me what's in my safari
Ask mostthe3rd for his giveaway Ditto

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
And spell it wrong.
At least you have X, I have Y and the Pinsir doesn't come with Quick Attack V.V

At least you have X, I have Y and the Pinsir doesn't come with Quick Attack V.V
I have Y too XD
Hell, I'm from the UK so I don't even GET the event :P
(And I had to wait 2 weeks for the bloody Pokeball Vivi)
Some people (me) like Cherish Balls Ok?
The only problem is, besides the ball and OT, it's a normal Heracross. At least the Vivis had unique patterns. Idk, just me. (Plus there was a Scizor event at one point, I think that fits better XD)

I think events are awesome, even if they don't have anything special about them besides a cherish ball. Great for collecting if you find one with decent IVs.

Still looking for a female Heal ball Or luxury Ball Fennekin with HA spitback and a female Zorua spitback in dive or luxury ball.

I think events are awesome, even if they don't have anything special about them besides a cherish ball. Great for collecting if you find one with decent IVs.

Still looking for a female Heal ball Or luxury Ball Fennekin with HA spitback and a female Zorua spitback in dive or luxury ball.
I can catch you a Fennekin from a friend safari in whichever ball you prefer. I'd even be willing to breed some egg moves onto it, but if you want egg moves, I probably won't be able to trade till after work...possibly sooner if I have luck with females. lol

You haven't answered to my Phanpy yet

Sorry for double posting but nobody would get an alert if I don't.

I need somebody to do me a cloning service right now. You can keep a non-redis copy of the stuff if you want (it can't be fully-redis since none of them are truly mine)

Already helped :)

Last edited:
I just rng'd this ditto for BriarRose and I was wondering if anyone else wanted it.
It's a german hex-flawless naive ditto.

Ditto (Nickname:"Most Naive")
OT: Most (23986)
(genderless) - naive - limber
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 63)

[Fully Redistributable]
If anyone else wants it just PM me and do this:
1. get a bunnelby
2. put it on gts asking for a ditto lvl. 60-70 with "Most Naive" as message
3. PM me so I know you put it up.

I don't care if you already participated in my other ditto giveaway. I will only give away this ditto for the next 12 hours and I won't bump this comment.

If you missed this giveaway don't worry my timid ditto giveaway (link in signature) is still going on.

LF: HP Fighting Latios and Latias with Tutor Moves, with an ideal spread of 31/x/30/30/30/30 specfically with Defog, Trick, Tailwind
FT: Cmt for it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)