Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in May I got a 6 IV Zubat in a Dream Ball from a trade on Smogon.

Now I wanna nick name it Brobat but I can't seem to find who I traded with (after looking thru a large chunk of my post history).

All I've got is their OT and ID to go by.

Twan

Anybody know who this is?

Last edited:
Back in May I got a 5 IV Zubat in a Dream Ball from a trade on Smogon.

Now I wanna nick name it Brobat but I can't seem to find who I traded with (after looking thru a large chunk of my post history).

All I've got is their OT and ID to go by.

Twan

Anybody know who this is?
Yup, aweic.

Actually, the plural of mongoose is mongooses. As for the plural of Zangoose, like all Pokémon, including the word Pokémon, the plural would be identical to the singular form. /grammarnitpick

Now, nickname suggestions for:

I'm pretty much set on the nickname Shipwreck, though wouldn't mind an alternative.

and:

I'm also pretty much set on the nickname JuggerNut, though alternatives are always welcome.

NOTE:
I'm not looking for ball suggestions, only nickname suggestions. The ball is there to help visualize nicknames and is set in stone. I tend to match balls thematically before visually, so screw you I don't need any "Net ball is ugly" or anything.
a good name for chesnought could be nutshell

I thought so but which move would be most usefull as the 4th one because im not relay sure iron tail is no option for me though due to the bad accuracy but outrage or iron head
Jolly with Iron Head. This way Tyranitar has a move to hit Fairies predicting an Outrage hard as opposed to not really having anything to hit them with.

I'm pretty much set on the nickname Shipwreck, though wouldn't mind an alternative.

and:

I'm also pretty much set on the nickname JuggerNut, though alternatives are always welcome.

NOTE:
I'm not looking for ball suggestions, only nickname suggestions. The ball is there to help visualize nicknames and is set in stone. I tend to match balls thematically before visually, so screw you I don't need any "Net ball is ugly" or anything.
Those are...remarkably good nicknames for those two. Keep with 'em!

Does anyone have a 5IV Bold/Calm Eevee/Sylveon with Heal Bell and Hyper Voice (just Heal Bell is OK)? I have some 5IV Pokémon to offer and am willing to give 2 or 3 for it. Thanks!

Actually, the plural of mongoose is mongooses. As for the plural of Zangoose, like all Pokémon, including the word Pokémon, the plural would be identical to the singular form. /grammarnitpick

and:

NOTE:
Juggernut is an awesome nickname. One of the best I have seen.

LF: Help with my national dex. Only need shaymin and raikou left. (looking for any nature /iv's etc.) I have 1 shiny luxray and 1 spitback gooey goomy for trade and I can breed a spitback squirtle with aura sphere if wanted too.

LF: Help with my national dex. Only need shaymin and raikou left. (looking for any nature /iv's etc.) I have 1 shiny luxray and 1 spitback gooey goomy for trade and I can breed a spitback squirtle with aura sphere if wanted too.
i can help with raikou, do you have any legendary with decent ivs for trade?

Hi guys I'm trying to fill my Pokedex and am looking for a few guys:
Rhyhepior
Escavalier
Slufpuff (or the pre-)
Xerneas
Articuno
Huntail
Poocheyna
Iggybuff
Wigglypuff

I have most of the rest and can help other people out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)