Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know how likely the Diancie problem of not having 3 31 IVs happens? I'm worried I'll end up with one when I enter a code =[
You'll never know until you enter it, so worrying about it will get you nowhere :P Just enter it and see what happens.

There have been a fair few amount of people posting here about it, but that might not be any indication of how common it is. It's really only the people who have problems who post that it doesn't work (no one really posts saying it does work for them). So, we are most likely seeing a disproportionate amount of users with faulty codes.

Desperately looking for the 3 following mons for a new team, willing to trade quite a lot for these 3 pokemon.

Mudkip/evos with stealth rock
Timid/Modest Raikou
Adamant Murkrow/evo with brave bird and Defog, moxie preferable

Balls really don't matter - Please PM me.

Great, I only have 1 dive ball (already battling it) xD

Edit: I'm sorry guys, I don't like Regigigas enought to redo it :/ Should've checked how many balls I had, figured I had a lot of dive balls since I caught Regice for some weeks ago.. Great ball it was.

Last edited:
Desperately looking for the 3 following mons for a new team, willing to trade quite a lot for these 3 pokemon.

Mudkip/evos with stealth rock
Timid/Modest Raikou
Adamant Murkrow/evo with brave bird and Defog, moxie preferable

Balls really don't matter - Please PM me.
New page, can anybody help?

Thanks to cjlaborde2nd and talisheo, I am closer to completing my collection! I just need a few more.
I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Ball list in my signature, which is also now a part of my thread. What I am looking for is:
Chinchou
Mantine
Barboach
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Alomomola
Koffing (No HA)
Misdreavus (No HA)
Cherubi (No HA)

You'll never know until you enter it, so worrying about it will get you nowhere :P Just enter it and see what happens.

There have been a fair few amount of people posting here about it, but that might not be any indication of how common it is. It's really only the people who have problems who post that it doesn't work (no one really posts saying it does work for them). So, we are most likely seeing a disproportionate amount of users with faulty codes.
I figured as much, but I couldn't help but be wary :P
Just got a code, so fingers crossed I don't get screwed over by the servers.
On another note, can anyone help check 6 Eggs for their ESVs for me? I can't do it myself, and I'd really like to get as many of them hatched. Chill did offer, but I'm not sure when he was online last.

Another XD reset... ****, ****, Fuuuuuu....
Mr. Mime with Follow Me
Calm
HP: 20-22
Atk: 1-2
Def:1-3
Sp Atk: 17-19
Sp. Def: 30-31
Speed: 30-31

Keep/Toss? 2 30's really?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Another XD reset... ****, ****, Fuuuuuu....
Mr. Mime with Follow Me
Calm
HP: 20-22
Atk: 1-2
Def:1-3
Sp Atk: 17-19
Sp. Def: 30-31
Speed: 30-31

Keep/Toss? 2 30's really?
It's definitely better than the last one, but I'd still toss, since that Defense is abysmal, and SpA isn't great either.

Eh, may as well rebump, but I have come to the following balls to clash:

I don't know why you posted twice about this and I don't know what you mean with "clash" but heal ball looks good it has all the colors of greninja :)

I don't know why you posted twice about this and I don't know what you mean with "clash" but heal ball looks good it has all the colors of greninja :)
Yeah, I'll probably go with heal. Though, I was thinking unmatching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)