Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you miss an event, you don't get that pokemon. Then you'll have to trade for it. Then the person who has it asks a lot of stuff in return because this pokemon is "limited". They did nothing to get it while people who want to trade for it have work to get stuff to trade for the event just because they were busy during the event. Not very fair imo.
Sorry, but to me that just seems ridiculous. You want to devalue something that someone took the time to obtain legitimately just because you were busy during the event? This is how trading on Smogon works. If you're not able to obtain something yourself, but someone else is, then you trade things that you have that they want for it. For example, User A RNG'd a shiny Kyogre in Heart Gold. User B doesn't have Heart Gold, but wants a shiny Kyogre. User B then has to trade things that User A wants for it. The same situation occurs with events: User A has a Genesect. User B can't get the Genesect because the event has passed. User B then has to trade things that User A wants for it.

I'm not sure why you think that because something is rare, you shouldn't be expected to trade a lot for it. That's counter-intuitive. Rare things are rare, so they demand a higher trade value. If you miss an event, but don't want to trade a lot of stuff for it...then I'm sorry? Using an injected wondercard to take the rarity aspect out of the equation hardly seems like the answer to me. It's almost like Syndrome's argument in The Incredibles: "If everyone is super, no one will be." In this case, if you inject a rare event, then you're hurting the trading value of those who took the time and energy to acquire something rare for their collection.

All that being said, I realize that injected wondercards are allowed in this forum if they're specified. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed. I'm providing an explanation to Jezabel Wrote's question of why some people don't like injected wondercards. If anyone wants to have a conversation about this, I'd love to talk more on my profile.

Hi everyone I need someone to check 4 eggs for me my offers are a 6iv treeko that is female with unburden if you can clone a copy for yourself. I also am looking for a mudkip or torchic with egg moves and hidden abilities torchic is not a must have because I can get one myself I would like a mudkip though. I can offer anything from my thread for any of these requests and a 6iv treeko that is female with unburden that I breed myself that is also timid with egg moves. Thanks the sooner the better.

Still looking for someone to check two ESVs for me, let me know if you can help :)
Hey, I can help you out with a battle check for them :>

Hi everyone I need someone to check 4 eggs for me my offers are a 6iv treeko that is female with unburden if you can clone a copy for yourself. I also am looking for a mudkip or torchic with egg moves and hidden abilities torchic is not a must have because I can get one myself I would like a mudkip though. I can offer anything from my thread for any of these requests and a 6iv treeko that is female with unburden that I breed myself that is also timid with egg moves. Thanks the sooner the better.
Do you still need help checking them?

Was wondering if someone would be willing to help me transfer some pokemon from my Y ver. to my X
It's just a full teams worth
Pokemon are:

Garchomp
Charizard
Shellgon
Gabite
Charmeleon
Zygarde

Any help will be very much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)