Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there confirmation on whether only ORAS Rayquaza can relearn Dragon Ascent? Debating whether or not to SR the Delta episode Ray depending on that.

So, my situation is as follows.

-My nice 3DS (call it A) has the region settings set to UK. The Nintendo account is an EU one. My Pokebank is on this DS.

-My O.Ruby game is downloading from the Australian e-shop. That 3DS (say B) has the region settings set to AU (obviously) and has a separate Nintendo ID account.

Question: how the heck do I get all these things together on 1 DS? On DS A would be nice
Seriously, not one helpful person? :/

Info on the transfer of data between 3DSeseses.
http://en-americas-support.nintendo...ntent-between-two-nintendo-3ds-family-systems

"The target (system being transferred to) and source systems (system being transferred from) are required to be set to the same regional settings before the transfer can begin."

You'll have to choose a region in this case AU because of the region lock on your OR game if region lock applies to digital copies that is. Change the region settings of A to AU and transfer all of B to A... or transfer all of A to B.

Hope that helps. I've never transferred between consoles, but I read about it a bit before so... you'll probably want a 2nd opinion...

Could somebody catch me a HA female Skrelp/Dragalge in a Heal Ball?
In exchange I can offer:
Dream Ball Bold Regenerator Alomomola (Any gender)
Sport Ball Adamant Scyther with Defog (Any gender)
Hasty Clear Body Beldum with 31/31/?/31/31/31
Naive Iron Fist Chimchar with Encore, Quick Guard, Fake Out and Thunder Punch (Male Only)
Calm Piplup with Icy Wind, Aqua Ring, Agility, Yawn (Male Only)

I have two quick things:
1) Is mixed persian a thing? If so, does this set make sense?
Naive nature
Swift/Fake out
Knock Off
Shock wave/ water pulse
Hidden power grass/ Icy wind

2)
I just got this Groudon
Jolly 31/31/30/31/31/31
Keep or toss?

I have two quick things:
Naive nature
Swift/Fake out
Knock Off
Shock wave/ water pulse

2)
I just got this Groudon
Jolly 31/31/30/31/31/31
Keep or toss?
I have no idea about Persian but I would definitely keep the groudon:)

I have two quick things:
Naive nature
Swift/Fake out
Knock Off
Shock wave/ water pulse

2)
I just got this Groudon
Jolly 31/31/30/31/31/31
Keep or toss?
Definite keep :). Also, Persian doesn't like going mixed. It needs nasty plot with special moves, and it can't do that when its mixed (not enough slots).

Still need help with this.

I have a big favor to ask.

Trying to transfer 6 items from my Y to Omega Ruby game.

Ampharosite, Assualt Vest, Choice Scarf, 2 Leftovers, and a Life Orb.

As a warning tho I'm at my parents house, and thier Wifi likes to DC a lot.

My Omega Ruby IGN is crazy...man.

Has anyone advanced far enough in pokemon ORAS that they can trade me all the band items that are in the battle frontier. Also can someone send me horde battling IV training guide for ORAS not for pokemon X but for ORAS so I can figure out how to IV train my pokemon correctly.
edit: my offers are anything from my thread.

Has anyone advanced far enough in pokemon ORAS that they can trade me all the band items that are in the battle frontier. Also can someone send me horde battling IV training guide for ORAS not for pokemon X but for ORAS so I can figure out how to IV train my pokemon correctly.
edit: my offers are anything from my thread.
I can give you any item you need on my Y version.

I already have the items on pokemon x but I need them for ORAS because I can't transfer items or at least I don't think you can over bank. And I don't think you can transfer items. It's a tall order but if nobody can help me that is fine I have battle points already I just need to beat the game.

I already have the items on pokemon x but I need them for ORAS because I can't transfer items or at least I don't think you can over bank. And I don't think you can transfer items. It's a tall order but if nobody can help me that is fine I have battle points already I just need to beat the game.
Pretty sure he meant he would trade them over to you from his Y. I'm positive you can trade between X/Y and ORAS.

I meant that I'll give you my items for free from my Y, lol.

Pretty sure he meant he would trade them over to you from his Y. I'm positive you can trade between X/Y and ORAS.
Ohh ok that makes more sense well SnoopysWorld thanks your a swagging awesome guy your choice man. I can trade in my battle points when I unlock the frontier but then again if you can trade them that would be cool I can give you anything from my thread.

tomorrow im willing to help you transfer those items over but now im off too bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)