Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on those specifics - if they're high and def is 26, it's super borderline considering Atk is so high. If def isn't 26... Definitely toss.

looking for a cloner to clone me 4 copies of my shiny registeel and 1 copy of my shiny cress.

the registeel has good ivs but the cres ivs are pretty bad but you can keep a copy of both if you wan the registeel at the verry least is worth it

Diancie (Adamant)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 29
Speed: 19

Hidden Power: Dark

Any use for a somewhat slow (TR, maybe?) physical Diancie?

EDIT:
Dianc-X'd

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How can i see if a pokemon is hack?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/read-me-tips-for-simple-hack-checks.3498670/.
Post here (completing the whole form in the first post). People will (hopefully) let you know.
Edit:
Common sense and trading with proven trustworthy people is invaluable too...

Best way to level up quickly on ORAS? Grinding the elite 4 is no fun at all
Secret bases full of Blisseys. Google that [<-] and you should get a good number of results :).

Last edited:
Best way to level up quickly on ORAS? Grinding the elite 4 is no fun at all
Blissey Bash Huts. Check the Secret Base thread in the Orange Island section. There's a number of secret bases with lv 100 Blisseys, Scan the code, return the next day, get lots of Exp. At least I think that's how it works. I am waiting for CTNC's to allow me to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)