Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody have a random tornadus that I could have? nature/ivs/KB don't matter, I just want to SR landorus and don't have access to previous generations.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
does anybody have a random tornadus that I could have? nature/ivs/KB don't matter, I just want to SR landorus and don't have access to previous generations.
My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy. I have a list of things I need for the Shiny Charm at the top of the page if you want to thank me.

Hey I'm looking for a Genesect for completion's sake. Don't care if everything about it is trash. If there's something someone wants in exchange just let me know.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, so any cloners available in the immediate short-term? I thought I'd be available last weekend, and... I really really wasn't. And I've an exam tomorrow and loads of work to do right up until Christmas, so on the off chance that someone is free in the next few hours I'd appreciate it :)
It's a
Bold Latias, 31/1/31/31/31/30. Functionally perfect for a Stored Power set... at level 50. But IIRC Bold MLatias doesn't even run max speed so 30 means just a minor change in IVs. I'm looking for... I don't know how many really, probably whichever easily cloned number is closest to... 11? That's a number I just pulled out of my ass basically. Ballpark. Can items be cloned also?

IIRC EnGarde and Cherub Agent , you said you were interested a few weeks ago, if that still stands then great, if it doesn't, no worries :D Thanks EnGarde!

(Fully redis if that's useful for anyone. And Norne + cant say + Empoleon_master , you guys wanted a copy - still do? I nicknamed it Cirrus but I can change individual copies once they're cloned.)
EDIT: If at all possible guys, if you are still interested, could you try and get them cloned too :) I have 5 ATM, and I'd like to keep it close to that number.
I'm definitely still interested! Although I cannot clone myself so if that is an issue I'm fine with waiting

I'm getting an error when I try to use keysav. "Unhandled exception. The given key was not present in the dictionary." Does anyone know anything about this?

edit:answered

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
5429-8641-2596
xdtrainer
I need to clone only one poke and one copy!
I was hoping I could help you with moving Pokemon from one Gen 6 game to another and you could find someone else for cloning, but if you wanted the same person to do both, I can't clone Pokemon. Sorry :( Also, if you haven't responded by the time this post is 30 minutes old, assume I went to bed. It's about Midnight in my timezone.

Last edited:
Since I can only receive passerby Streetpass data once every eight hours, can I just keep connecting, checking if I have the Eon Ticket, then SRing if I don't to receive Streetpass data from another set of passerbys? Or does it not work like that?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Since I can only receive passerby Streetpass data once every eight hours, can I just keep connecting, checking if I have the Eon Ticket, then SRing if I don't to receive Streetpass data from another set of passerbys? Or does it not work like that?
I believe it's that you can receive Streetpass data on one MAC address every 8 hours. So I guess you just have to streetpass, pray someone has it, then if not try again 8 hours later. (I presume you're using homepass?)

Hey, so any cloners available in the immediate short-term? I thought I'd be available last weekend, and... I really really wasn't. And I've an exam tomorrow and loads of work to do right up until Christmas, so on the off chance that someone is free in the next few hours I'd appreciate it :)
It's a
Bold Latias, 31/1/31/31/31/30. Functionally perfect for a Stored Power set... at level 50. But IIRC Bold MLatias doesn't even run max speed so 30 means just a minor change in IVs. I'm looking for... I don't know how many really, probably whichever easily cloned number is closest to... 11? That's a number I just pulled out of my ass basically. Ballpark. Can items be cloned also?

IIRC EnGarde and Cherub Agent , you said you were interested a few weeks ago, if that still stands then great, if it doesn't, no worries :D Thanks EnGarde!

(Fully redis if that's useful for anyone. And Norne + cant say + Empoleon_master , you guys wanted a copy - still do? I nicknamed it Cirrus but I can change individual copies once they're cloned.)
EDIT: If at all possible guys, if you are still interested, could you try and get them cloned too :) I have 5 ATM, and I'd like to keep it close to that number.

EDIT: Holy Moly Pokéguy are you for real?? :O That's unbelievably generous... there's got to be a catch :P Pentagon only? Good IVs? Fully trained...? I don't even know if I have any of those, but I'll have a look :D Probably in Bank if anywhere. ((I have some gen 5 Tynamo spitbacks, IVs probably are poor by today's standards. And I caught a Tynamo yesterday in AS.)
I still want it!!!

I need a bit of help deciding if I can get any opinions.

Mild 31/31/31/30/31/31 Latios

Should I keep it?

My Sychronize failed which is why its Mild. Seems interesting but I'm looking for assurance if keeping it is worth it. I've been SRing for about 5 days and found 13 other 5 IV spreads(counting 30-31 as one of those 5) none of them being perfect.
I would keep that mild is workable.

I was hoping I could help you with moving Pokemon from one Gen 6 game to another and you could find someone else for cloning, but if you wanted the same person to do both, I can't clone Pokemon. Sorry :( Also, if you haven't responded by the time this post is 30 minutes old, assume I went to bed. It's about Midnight in my timezone.
Ho no its okay i didnt qanted from you to do both :) and go to bed i have no cinnection here...will be able to trade only tomorrow

Was hacking/getting hacked Pokemon possible in anyway before Poke Bank? I have two 5 IV Dittos from pre bank: one named Timid with missing ATK IV, OT Miles (Umbrella icon) ID 32219 Timid/Limber Premier Ball, and the other one just named Ditto with missing SpA IV, OT Candy ID 42999 Jolly/Limber Repeat Ball. I believe these tow particular Dittos were widely used before Bank came out, but I want to double check to make sure they are legit.

Even if they somehow turned out to be hacked (which I doubt), would the offspring actually be considered illegit?

I've been having a lot of trouble with the battle maison to get BP and I was hoping someone could trade me power items since i cant request to trade for one on smogon wi fi chat because the page doesnt load for me :/ thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)