Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Was wanting to create a trade thread, and am using -=blu=- 's software to do it. Is there a possibility to add several balls for one poke, or do I have to do it manually?
Thanks for the help, and sorry if I'm not asking this in the right place ^^'
I'm pretty sure you have to do it manually. If not, then I've been wasting huge amounts of time!

LF: female Level Ball Rhyhorn spitback

FT: female spitbacks of these:

Dream Ball
Gible (HA), Karrablast (HA), Lileep (HA), Qwilfish (HA), Snorunt (HA), Spiritomb (HA), Zubat (HA)

Dusk Ball
Aerodactyl (HA)

Fast Ball
Growlithe

Friend Ball
Bellsprout, Cubone, Larvitar

Heal Ball
Cranidos (HA)

Heavy Ball
Koffing, Munchlax/Snorlax, Skarmory

Level Ball
Abra

Love Ball
Buneary, Igglybuff, Mareep

Luxury Ball
Cyndaquil

Moon Ball
Gastly, Houndoor, Misdreavus, Ralts, Sneasel

Repeat Ball
Cyndaquil

Safari Ball
Bagon, Cacnea, Lotad, Teddiursa

Sport Ball
Scyther

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Can someone help me? I think I just get trolled. Someone in the PSS traded me a just to good pokemon to be true.

ThIs is a sigiliph shiny lv 100 female inside moonball and perfect 6 ivs. But I tried the memo girl and says he is not able to remember. And I think the moon ball is impossible.

This is hacked???

If so I give me beatiful shiny competitive noibat away....
I'm pretty sure I still have the save state from when I cloned your Noibat. I can send another copy of it your way if you need it?

ORAS.
I'm looking for an Iron Fist Chimchar. I have several Contrary Modest Snivys I am willing to trade or just give away (they are cluttering my box).

My friend code:
1504-5714-0670
IGN: Forrest

LF: A cloner for my Entralink Rock Climb/Work Up Tauros, I need 3 copies back you're free to keep a fully-redis copy for yourself

EDIT: helped :)

Last edited:
I would keep. most likely to be 31.6.29.30.31.31, which isnt that bad :/
yeah, can't really narrow it down between the two as metalkid's hp calc says it's 6 attack 29 def or 7 attack and 28 def and at level 50 it's only 1 point less than a 30-31 stat

edit: after giving it a rare candy it is 6 attack 29 def

Last edited:
yeah, can't really narrow it down between the two as metalkid's hp calc says it's 6 attack 29 def or 7 attack and 28 def and at level 50 it's only 1 point less than a 30-31 stat

edit: after giving it a rare candy it is 6 attack 29 def
Keep. The Sp. Atk and Def mean almost nothing at level 50 play. Even at level 100, its a neglegible difference. Nature + Hidden power is solid, though it usually likes Modest for HP Grass. Of course, you don't have to put hidden power on the set anyway so... :P

So, I might try resetting my save files in the near future to see if I can get some competitive or nearest-approximation Legendaries. However, until then, I've tried soft-resetting for the last Legendary left in my AS game (Eon Ticket Latios), and I wanted to know if it was worth keeping:

Timid
IVs: 31 / 31 / 27, 29 / 4, 6 / 27, 29 / 31
HP Electric

And while I'm at it, if this Heatran I SRd for was worth it:

Gentle
IVs: 31 / 31 / 20 / 31 / 11 / 16
HP Psychic

So, I might try resetting my save files in the near future to see if I can get some competitive or nearest-approximation Legendaries. However, until then, I've tried soft-resetting for the last Legendary left in my AS game (Eon Ticket Latios), and I wanted to know if it was worth keeping:

Timid
HP Electric

Gentle
HP Psychic
That latios gotta go...I'd trash the heatran too but some people only care that they're shiny

Timid
HP Electric

Gentle
HP Psychic
toss, both of them.
you're guaranteed 3 IVs in 5th Gen, so pushing for 5-6 IVs isnt as insane as it sounds prior to 6th gen.

You can push for 4 IVs shinies, you can do it.

Latios has a 100% sync, so it should be even easier :)

if you need help, check out Buckert's guide on SR legendaries. Some users are willing to give out his SR pokes for free.

Well, for Heatran, I'll give it another go (along with the other Legendaries) after resetting the save file. Still, will keep trying for Latios. Although I don't think it'll ever happen, what's a good Ball for Shiny Latios?

if you need help, check out Buckert's guide on SR legendaries. Some users are willing to give out his SR pokes for free.
Oh, I did check it...but only after capturing every single Legendary in the game (save for Latios). =_=
I am using a Sync Natu for it, though, following his guide.

Timid
HP Electric

Gentle
HP Psychic
toss the latios, personally i'd keep heatran because a. I don't have a lot of legends and b. SR'ing for shiny legends is a pain in the ass

Well, for Heatran, I'll give it another go (along with the other Legendaries) after resetting the save file. Still, will keep trying for Latios. Although I don't think it'll ever happen, what's a good Ball for Shiny Latios?

Oh, I did check it...but only after capturing every single Legendary in the game (save for Latios). =_=
Luxury for everything

Nest or Dusk Ball, since they're the only green balls available in gen 6. For Timid Latios, try to aim for 31/x/28+/31/28+/31, or a 'flawless' Hidden Power Fire spread.

Looking for PP Maxes.

Have these, all kalos born:

Female Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee x3, quad flawless, adamant
Male Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee x2, 31/x/31/31/31/31, timid
Male Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee, 31/31/31/x/31/31, adamant
Male Solar Power Charmander, 31/x/31/31/31/31, timid
Male Contrary Snivy, 31/x/31/31/31/31, timid

Looking for PP Maxes.

Have these, all kalos born:

Female Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee x3, quad flawless, adamant
Male Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee x2, 31/x/31/31/31/31, timid
Male Dream Ball Anticipation Eevee, 31/31/31/x/31/31, adamant
Male Solar Power Charmander, 31/x/31/31/31/31, timid
Male Contrary Snivy, 31/x/31/31/31/31, timid
I have a few. How many do you need?

LF: Female Riolu in a special ball. Adamant nature preferred. It doesn't have to have egg moves. Since it's a 12.5% female, I can trade another 12.5% female Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)