Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
31/31/31/10/27/27 adamant ho-oh still a toss? Ho-oh doesn't normally run much or any speed from what I can tell but idk if I should keep going or just keep this since I've been at this for so long

31/31/31/10/27/27 adamant ho-oh still a toss? Ho-oh doesn't normally run much or any speed from what I can tell but idk if I should keep going or just keep this since I've been at this for so long
I think you should keep going at it. Eventually you'll get it :).

Any Pokéball suggestions for these?
Premier fire the first 3 and then dusk for gourgeist

So glad I listened to you and decided to keep going, got an adamant 31/31/31/27/31/31, pretty sure that is a keep haha:) just curious, has anybody else on here reset for ho-oh that anybody knows of or am I the first? I haven't seen any on any trade threads
Wow great job! Definitely a keep lol. Probably the only one because most people hate HAless Ho-oh

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
So glad I listened to you and decided to keep going, got an adamant 31/31/31/27/31/31, pretty sure that is a keep haha:) just curious, has anybody else on here reset for ho-oh that anybody knows of or am I the first? I haven't seen any on any trade threads
Congrats!

Don't think anyone is SRing for OR Ho-Oh, since Pressure is worthless competitively compared to Regenerator

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Just got back from work, and my 3DS doesn't want to connect to the internet at all (keeps saying to try again later). I've resetted and even re-added my router info. Are Nintendo's servers down or is this just me?

Just got back from work, and my 3DS doesn't want to connect to the internet at all (keeps saying to try again later). I've resetted and even re-added my router info. Are Nintendo's servers down or is this just me?
It's happening to me too :(. I think it's just Nintendos server. For pokemon at the very least. I was even able to do the update on my 3DS. Really weird.

Earlier today I tried transferring 'mons with items between my X and aS via the GTS but I was never able to see the fodder I put up for trade on my other game. A while back I saw someone suggest using the GTS method for transferring, so I'm not sure whether or not it actually should work. Is there something incredibly obvious that I'm not seeing or is there just a block on everything put up on the same IP address/system through which I'm searching?

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Earlier today I tried transferring 'mons with items between my X and aS via the GTS but I was never able to see the fodder I put up for trade on my other game. A while back I saw someone suggest using the GTS method for transferring, so I'm not sure whether or not it actually should work. Is there something incredibly obvious that I'm not seeing or is there just a block on everything put up on the same IP address/system through which I'm searching?
Maybe you're using pokemon that are uploaded way too frequently, try adding messages on fodder pokemon to tell them apart more easily. From what I remember only certain items like megastones can't be traded over GTS but you shouldn't be able to upload them anyway so that shouldn't be the problem here.

Edit: Also regarding wifi issues check here.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

Maybe you're using pokemon that are uploaded way too frequently, try adding messages on fodder pokemon to tell them apart more easily. From what I remember only certain items like megastones can't be traded over GTS but you shouldn't be able to upload them anyway so that shouldn't be the problem here.
Yeah I added my own message to filter through things. I uploaded fodder Pokemon from my alpha sapphire (eevee specifically) and asked for one of many shinies I have on my X version (most of which are holding competitive items like life orb and assault vest). When I searched for eevees through X I simply didn't see the one I had put up, even when looking for my own message.

Desperately seeking a male Human-Like pokemon with a 0IV in Speed. I can offer female spitbacks of Fast Ball Elekid, Lure Ball Wobuffet, Lure Ball Heracross, Heavy Ball Shellder, Moon Ball Sneasel, or Heavy Ball Venonat. Message me for more spitbacks.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm looking for a female HA Swirlix or evo in a Luxury Ball, female HA Venonat or evo in a Heal Ball and a female Gligar or evo in a Heal Ball. Don't care about IV's, nature or eggmoves.

Premier, Premier, Heal, Luxury
Premier fire the first 3 and then dusk for gourgeist
I do like Premier for the first two and I do like Luxury on Gourgeist (Dusk is so meh.. :p) Still not sure about Goodra though. I think I like Luxury or Ultra better?

I'm looking for a female HA Swirlix or evo in a Luxury Ball, female HA Venonat or evo in a Heal Ball and a female Gligar or evo in a Heal Ball. Don't care about IV's, nature or eggmoves.

I do like Premier for the first two and I do like Luxury on Gourgeist (Dusk is so meh.. :p) Still not sure about Goodra though. I think I like Luxury or Ultra better?

Well dusk was mainly for the cool animation. And lux on goodra is good (cuz yuck ultra).

Anyone having connection issues?

Trying to add someone to friends list but instantly get "cannot connect".

I do test connection and it works fine.

Nintendo Network down?

Anyone having connection issues?

Trying to add someone to friends list but instantly get "cannot connect".

I do test connection and it works fine.

Nintendo Network down?
I was able to connect just fine a couple minutes ago. But I have seen other people having problems

I want to breed for Sawsbuck and I have a quick question if I import Winter/Autum/Summer form from B/W will the offspring be the same form as the parent or will it have the ugly spring form ?

Edit:
Deerling will be bred in whatever seasonal form its mother was. (either gender if breeding with Ditto) So if its mother was a Winter form Sawsbuck, it will be a Winter form Deerling.
OMG thank you for your answer wuhuhhhhhh I can breed now for pretty Sawsbucks hype <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)