Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question. If I were to hack the game to get Apricorn Balls (since getting a lot of them normally is a pain) and I catch the Pokemon and breed them normally, are they still considered hacked?
Depends. If you hack them in HGSS and only catch Pokemon that you would normally be able to catch, then I'm guessing is about as legit as getting Rare Candies in Pokemon X/Y. Do keep in mind, if you hack an encounter with a Pokemon then it is considered hacked. Also hacking Apricorn Balls into BW/2 or XY is illegal (and from my experience with emulators, they don't even work on Gen 5). And finally, some people might be picky about it, so always be honest with your sources

Okay. My apologies for asking so many questions and sometimes not being clear. I am new to these forums as you can see by my message count, so I am unaware of what is or is not allowed. Like I see that cloning (something mostly done with an AR) and RNG (manipulating in-game variables to obtain certain IV spreads) are allowed, so I was just wondering what was or what wasn't. Thanks.

Okay. My apologies for asking so many questions and sometimes not being clear. I am new to these forums as you can see by my message count, so I am unaware of what is or is not allowed. Like I see that cloning (something mostly done with an AR) and RNG (manipulating in-game variables to obtain certain IV spreads) are allowed, so I was just wondering what was or what wasn't. Thanks.
The biggest difference is that neither cloning (when using the bank method) nor RNG manipulation involves the modification of a Pokemon in any way. While RNGing involves the generation of a specific 'mon, it doesn't change one in existence. If a more senior member wants to clarify, feel free, but this is kind of the definition/clarification that I feel explains it best

Edit: While I'm at it, best ball non-mega HA?

Last edited:
LF Pawniard with Sucker Punch.
FT shiny Rotom, Rotom spitbacks, Fletchling spitbacks,foongus spitbacks, slowpoke spitbacks, charmander spitbacks, bagon spitbacks, eevee spitbacks.

No apologies needed, it's best if you ask questions than if you guess and do something illegal

The biggest difference is that neither cloning (when using the bank method) nor RNG manipulation involves the modification of a Pokemon in any way. While RNGing involves the generation of a specific 'mon, it doesn't change one in existence. If a more senior member wants to clarify, feel free, but this is kind of the definition/clarification that I feel explains it best

Okay. Thanks. Also luxury ball in my opinion.

Luxury, helps evolve Buneary to Loppuny and helps with Return too

I got a question, if I were to breed for a budew,
Will I have more chance to get it 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm with destiny knot instead of making ditto hold everstone right?

...Annnd I mixed up HA and Non HA again. Being my dumb self, I initially thought Leaf Guard was its HA, but I learned otherwise. And I had a good momentum when I was breeding, so does anyone has a Nest Ball female HA Eevee? IVs/Nature/Moves do not matter.

...Annnd I mixed up HA and Non HA again. Being my dumb self, I initially thought Leaf Guard was its HA, but I learned otherwise. And I had a good momentum when I was breeding, so does anyone has a Nest Ball female HA Eevee? IVs/Nature/Moves do not matter.
I can catch one easily on my x version

In addition to what was said by before, sylveon is great for that, it's a cute charmer with skill swap, it's what I'm using now. Sorry about the wait, still trying to get one. The first one I found killed itself from takedown

Edit: Found one, trying to catch it now.

Machop
Female
Jolly
31/31/31/X/31/31
Ems Thunder punch Ice punch Bullet punch Knock off.
Heavy ball.
Anyone interest in it just Pm me.

I've asked this before sorry to ask again but can someone send a link of box sprites regular sprites and shiny sprites for preferably gen 6 pokemon. Plan on making a stacked new trade thread.

I've asked this before sorry to ask again but can someone send a link of box sprites regular sprites and shiny sprites for preferably gen 6 pokemon. Plan on making a stacked new trade thread.
http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon_variocolores.php
http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php

oras mega :

http://www.pkparaiso.com/rubi-omega-zafiro-alfa/sprites_pokemon.php
http://www.pkparaiso.com/rubi-omega-zafiro-alfa/sprites_pokemon_variocolores.php

or
?
Note: On the Level Ball the orange appears more yellowish when being thrown to send a pokemon into battle (also seen on the ORAS GTS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)