Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone. I'm after an HA Poliwag or an evo. I cleared out my friends list and probably got rid of an FS without thinking. Ball is irrelevant and happy to do what I can in terms of a trade.

Evening everyone. I'm after an HA Poliwag or an evo. I cleared out my friends list and probably got rid of an FS without thinking. Ball is irrelevant and happy to do what I can in terms of a trade.
Not that this is terribly helpful but they're a horde pokemon in pokemon village
in xy obvs

I have a couple of them somewhere. I believe they have 4 egg moves. Just reply when you're interested! Don't want anything in return.

LF: cloned modest articuno, cloned modest hp ice zapdos, 151 speed staravia (to use to catch moltres)
thanks

i have some br shinys and some other stuff for trade

I have some flawless Timid one with HA in Nest Ball.

what's a good nature for heatran?
Modest, Calm, and a sprinkle of Timid are standards. No point in using Atk unless you really hate Charizard-Y.
Quiet used to be a thing in Doubles/VGC, but that was because of Eruption Heatran (Gen 4 event, nature locked) which is now unusable in the Pentagon-only formats. Plus, Mega Camerupt happened.

Landorus
Jolly - 31/31/26/9/28/31

Keep or toss?
That looks acceptable for personal use. I'm sure others will voice their opinions also/correct me.
Are you using [Buckert's] SR'ing 'mons? If you are, then you can toss and try for something better.

EDIT:
Or I'll just get ninja'd...

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a cloner and a female Safari Ball Scyther spitback; PM/VM me if you can help, oh, and CMT for the Scyther.

Edit: Helped.

Last edited:
LF a cloner and a female Safari Ball Scyther spitback; PM/VM me if you can help, oh, and CMT for the Scyther.
I have in stock safariball female scyther. I can help. Interested in larvitar inside safari ball female.

Last edited:
Landorus
Jolly - 31/31/26/9/28/31

Keep or toss?
It's not bad if it's just for personal use, but you will want perfect everything but Sp. Attack if your goal is to use it for trading purposes.
Toss, if its 3 IV and no good HP, just toss
This Landorus is Jolly. I really don't think it cares about Hidden Power, and the defenses aren't too awful if it's just for personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)