Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Sableye I can use to check and SR Rayquaza? Would also help if it had the Air Balloon since I can't get that until post Delta.

I was just wondering if anybody had a Hidden Ability Sentret / Furret they would be willing to trade? I'm really not fussed about IV's, gender or nature as I'm willing to breed for all of these myself!

So, If I read all infos about a Pokemon with KeySav, I can create a clone of it using all the informations I took from KS? And the Pokemon will be still legit?
No, I mean, one of those links literally clones the first Pokemon on Box 1 to the rest of Box 1, and another clones Box 2 onto Box 1, without having to create one.

Still looking for a cloner! Also, opinions on camerupt in fast balls? (how ironic) Level could also work

Still looking for a cloner! Also, opinions on camerupt in fast balls? (how ironic) Level could also work

I can clone with Powersave, who do you need to clone? If I'm interested and I can take a copy for me, you found your cloner

I can clone with Powersave, who do you need to clone? If I'm interested and I can take a copy for me, you found your cloner
At the bottom of the first post of my trade thread I have a list of mons that I need cloned. As it says, they're kinda at random levels/EVs now but if you want to clone any of them I'll clear the EVs off the copy you keep.

Does anyone have a spitback of Female Larvitar in a Safari Ball with egg moves: Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Outrage??? nature and IVs don't matter, would be willing to trade spitback for spitback! PM me anyone who can help!!

Level Ball all the way, and do you have a female spitback of the level ball one? nothing matters except that it has to be female and in a lvl ball. I'd trade spitback for spitback

Level Ball all the way, and do you have a female spitback of the level ball one? nothing matters except that it has to be female and in a lvl ball. I'd trade spitback for spitback
Don't actually have either, was planning on rnging one

Can you link them here? Thanks :)
As I said, ignore levels/EVs if they're listed
shiny sandshrew
Lv. 1 Impish male
OT: Jisue
Ability: Sand Rush (DW)
IVs: 31/31/31/4/30/31
Attacks: Scatch

larvitar friend ball
Lv. 20 Jolly female OT: Luigi
Ability: Guts
IVs: 30/31/30/16/30/31
Attacks: Sandstorm/Screech/Rock Slide/Scary Face

aron shiny
[IMG> Lv. 1 Adamant male OT: Jisue
Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/29/31/31
Attacks: Tackle/Head Smash/Earthquake

aron shiny
[IMG> Lv. 1 Relaxed male OT: Jisue
Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Attacks: Tackle/Iron Head/Earthquake/Return

lileep shiny
Lv. 1 Bold male OT: Jisue
Ability: Storm Drain (DW)
IVs: 31/22/31/30/31/30
Attacks: Astonish/Constrict/Sandstorm

groudon premier
Adamant
OT: Luigi
Ability: Drought
IVs: 31/31/31/17/31/31
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 Def
Attacks: Rest/Earthquake/AncientPower/Eruption

riolu shiny
[IMG> Lv. 1 Timid male OT: Timey
Ability: Steadfast
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Attacks: Quick Attack/Foresight/Endure

shi hippopotas
Lv. 1 Careful male OT: Jisue
Ability: Sand Stream
IVs: 31/31/31/12/31/31
Attacks: Tackle/Sand-Attack

golett shiny net
[IMG> Lv. 30 Adamant
Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
Attacks: Iron Defense/Mega Punch/Magnitude/DynamicPunch

landorus shiny repeat
Lv. 70 Timid
Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Attacks: Rock Slide/Earthquake/Sandstorm/Fissure
Note: Has HP Ice 70.

Seeking the following 'mons in preferably matching balls with EMs, though not necessary.

• Luvdisc
  • Piplup (Defiant/only in Pokeball/preferably a female/other EMS for this would be cool)
  • Bascluin (Red | HA)
  • Dwebble
  • Heatmor (Preferably Repeat)
  • Durant (Preferably Luxury)
  • Flaebe (Yellow)
  • Phantump
CMT if you have any of these :).
I have a dusk ball phantump and a safari.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
Seeking the following 'mons in preferably matching balls with EMs, though not necessary.

• Luvdisc
  • Piplup (Defiant/only in Pokeball/preferably a female/other EMS for this would be cool)
  • Bascluin (Red | HA)
  • Dwebble
  • Heatmor (Preferably Repeat)
  • Durant (Preferably Luxury)
  • Flaebe (Yellow)
  • Phantump
CMT if you have any of these :).
I can hook you up with a Phantump if you are still looking for one. I'd like a HA Bunnelby/Diggersby female spitback please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)