Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, okay. Honestly, for normal, I think all 3 (Premier, Timer, Repeat) look good, lol. Guess I'll just get all 3! :D

And I didn't think of Ultra Ball! That matches really well; thanks! :P
I have a spare spitback of Timid HA Larvesta in Repeat Ball if that speeds up some process :)

Just consider this... investing? lol

Anyway I'll be online now if you want to pick it up :)
Cool Just give me a few mins to get online. Might also have to re-add you as I deleted 90+ FC earlier lol.

Can't find where to post this elsewhere so does anyone know:

With the new 'Enter the Dragon' Competition, must the Pokemon be KB/HB? As in, have the pentagon? Thanks!

If someone could also direct me to where I can ask this question that'd be great.

Cool Just give me a few mins to get online. Might also have to re-add you as I deleted 90+ FC earlier lol.

With the new 'Enter the Dragon' Competition, must the Pokemon be KB/HB? As in, have the pentagon? Thanks!

If someone could also direct me to where I can ask this question that'd be great.
Nope! "In the Enter the Dragon Type, you’ll be permitted to use Pokémon from past games brought in via Poké Transporter, and all Pokémon above Lv. 50 set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the match."
info from here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/enter-the-dragon-type-registration-has-begun/

Lol I'm gonna add that one to my list of todos
I might steal your saying about the net balls ;)

The Battle Spot forum here has all the info you want for that stuff :D
And as far as I know, no they don't

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a spitback female. I can also give you a 5iv male with Belly Drum if you're interested. Can do the Froakie for this if you want? My GTS spinda got sniped.
ill take a female in either of those two balls. i still have the froakie for you. will you be available today?

added your fc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)