Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
which pokemon can learn both recycle and fling?

I need it to catch shiny ho ho in a matching ball due to the low pp they have

smeargle aint an option so

Looking for a female premier ball HA bunnelby! IVs don't matter. I can offer you a 4iv timerball honedge spitback with wide guard

which pokemon can learn both recycle and fling?

I need it to catch shiny ho ho in a matching ball due to the low pp they have

smeargle aint an option so
Try serebii's move search]

Huh. I just updated my 3DS (got the update today) and now the new cloning method with the QR code doesn't work anymore. Could it be that it was patched with that update? It's not a huge deal though, since I have two 3DSes and never update the other one (it works on that one), but still, very annoying.

I also have female Premier Ball HA Bunnelby's btw.

Huh. I just updated my 3DS (got the update today) and now the new cloning method with the QR code doesn't work anymore. Could it be that it was patched with that update? It's not a huge deal though, since I have two 3DSes and never update the other one (it works on that one), but still, very annoying.
The QR code cloning method did get patched in the latest system update for 3DS, so if you update your 3DS you will not be able to clone using that method.

I also have female Premier Ball HA Bunnelby's btw.
yes that was the sole use of that patch

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a 5IV 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Latias. I have a thread up. but its still lacking a lot of the pokemon that I have. Let me know if a few of your wants and I'll see if I can fulfill with what I have. Thanks!

Looking for: (Females)

HA Aerodactyl: Ultra, Great, Repeat, Nest, Net

HA Omanyte: Ultra, Great, Repeat, Nest, Dusk, Timer

HA Kabuto: Ultra, Great, Repeat, Net, Dusk, Heal, Quick

HA Anorith: Ultra, Repeat, Heal, Timer

HA Lileep: Ultra, Great, Repeat, Dusk, Timer, Quick

HA Cranidos: Ultra, Repeat, Nest, Dusk, Quick

HA Shieldon: Great, Repeat, Nest, Net, Heal, Dusk

HA Tirtouga: Ultra, Great, Premier, Repeat, Nest, Heal, Timer, Quick

HA Snorlax: Great, Repeat, Heal, Nest, Timer, Dusk, Dive, Premier

For trade: (Females)

HA Aerodactyl: Luxury, Premier, Dusk, Heal, Quick, Dive

HA Omanyte: Luxury, Premier, Dive, Net, Heal, Quick

HA Kabuto: Luxury, Premier, Dive, Timer, Nest

HA Anorith: Luxury, Premier, Great, Net, Nest, Dive, Dusk, Quick

HA Cranidos: Luxury, Premier, Timer, Great, Dive, Heal, Net

HA Shieldon: Ultra, Luxury, Premier, Timer, Quick, Dive

HA Tirtouga: Luxury, Dive, Net, Dusk

HA Snorlax: Luxury, Ultra, Net, Quick

Colosseum Johto Starters: All of them

Dream Ball: All of them

Contact me if you are interested and you have what I’m looking for, thanks for reading

Bump because I had no reponse: LF a RNG abused clefable calm nature and magic guard. With a spread of 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with softboiled inside a premium ball (female preference) Also need to have distribution rights since i want to open a section in my thread for ready to use pkmn.
CMT for it.

I'm SRing Mewtwo and it's really annoying to go through the Dex registration process so I was wondering if anyone can trade me a mewtwo I'll trade it back to u thanx :)

EDIT: Just SRed this Mewtwo:
Jolly
31/31/31/31/30,31/29
Keep or Toss?

Last edited:
Bump because I had no reponse: LF a RNG abused clefable calm nature and magic guard. With a spread of 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with softboiled inside a premium ball (female preference) Also need to have distribution rights since i want to open a section in my thread for ready to use pkmn.
CMT for it.
I know I'm probably really not helping, but from what I know, I'm the only one on Smogon that has a Premier Ball Softboiled Calm Clefairy. I don't do redis though...

While I'm here though, I figured, is anyone actually interested in a 31/x/31/31/30/31 Bold Premier Ball Clefairy? That's the best you can get in FRLG. Trying to figure out wether I should go for it or not...

does anyone here know if there is an realy cheap way to beat the battle maison?

dont direct me to the battle maison forums or anything because those tactcs still dont work for me.

I just need a sure way to beat it till the battle maison boss for the ribbons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)