Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for someone with a Japanese DS to redeem and SR my Arceus code.

I just want to know if I have a shiny deity or not.... :(

(Come on people who liked my previous post, come forward. I don't bite that much)
If you want, when I get my Japanese 3DS in the mail next week, and after I've used/SR my2 Arceus, I'll do it if you haven't found someone by then - though don't stop trying in the meantime.

If so, we can work out specifics if/when the time comes. :)

Anyone here have a Skiddo Safari or a HA Ultra Skiddo? Looking for one but sadly I think I deleted my Skiddo Safari.

Willing to offer any on-hand spitback/flawless 'mon I have. Majority of which is here:
HA Rufflet
HA Sawk
Timer HA Karrablast
Lure Chatot
Nest Tropius
Timer HA Bunnelby
Lure Horsea
Dusk HA Pancham
Luxury HA Scraggy
Net Tirtogua

Also got flawless of,

Heavy Lapras
Dream Zigzagoon
Heal Stunky
Dream HA Whismur
Dream HA Krabby
Net HA Gligar
Luxury HA Sandshrew
Dream HA Igglybuff

Looks pretty solid for personal use, Keep it if it is for that; otherwise I'd toss.

#flawlessorbust
Damn. I hate to make this decision, since it's "near" flawless. But I think I'll toss it. >_<
93,8% to OHKO a Skarmory (31 SpAtk IVs) -vs- 87,5% to OHKO a Skarmory (28 SpAtk IVs)

Last edited:
I'd like to help but it appears I deleted my Skiddo friend safari by accident too..

Speaking of safaris, LF Litleo Safari or Litleo with Moxie on repeat ball, I'm willing to breed you an easy to breed spitback of your choice from my thread :)

Last edited:
Will somebody help me transfer two items to my other cartridge? It would be much appreciated!

Edit: helped!

Last edited:
Anyone here have a Skiddo Safari or a HA Ultra Skiddo? Looking for one but sadly I think I deleted my Skiddo Safari.

Willing to offer any on-hand spitback/flawless 'mon I have. Majority of which is here:
HA Rufflet
HA Sawk
Timer HA Karrablast
Lure Chatot
Nest Tropius
Timer HA Bunnelby
Lure Horsea
Dusk HA Pancham
Luxury HA Scraggy
Net Tirtogua

Also got flawless of,

Heavy Lapras
Dream Zigzagoon
Heal Stunky
Dream HA Whismur
Dream HA Krabby
Net HA Gligar
Luxury HA Sandshrew
Dream HA Igglybuff
Binding Band said:
I'd like to help but it appears I deleted my Skiddo friend safari by accident too..

Speaking of safaris, LF Litleo Safari or Litleo with Moxie on repeat ball, I'm willing to breed you an easy to breed spitback of your choice from my thread :)
MegaSimon said:
I'm looking for a Riolu Safari please? Or else a net ball HA female riolu, preferably jolly :)
Hey guys, I have all those Safari's. I caught you the Pokemon you asked for. You can pick them up whenever. =)

Riolu isn't Jolly though. I prefer Cute Charm to attract the ladies. Speeds up the process a whole lot. Just toss a Ditto on there and you're done.

Hey guys, I have all those Safari's. I caught you the Pokemon you asked for. You can pick them up whenever. =)

Riolu isn't Jolly though. I prefer Cute Charm to attract the ladies. Speeds up the process a whole lot. Just toss a Ditto on there and you're done.
Oh really you did? That was fast. What would you like for it?

So, I finally figured out how to restore my save file and I was able to 'copy' the TSV of two Pokemon, which is really cool. Now, trading tends to be hassle if you want to hatch shinies, so I figured, would it be worth it to get the Shiny Charm and reset eggs until I lock myself into a shiny and back up that save? I believe the odds are about 1/512 or so. Not too bad, right? Although, technically, odds are actually 1/3072 if you're specifically looking for a physical or a special spread. =/

So, I finally figured out how to restore my save file and I was able to 'copy' the TSV of two Pokemon, which is really cool. Now, trading tends to be hassle if you want to hatch shinies, so I figured, would it be worth it to get the Shiny Charm and reset eggs until I lock myself into a shiny and back up that save? I believe the odds are about 1/512 or so. Not too bad, right? Although, technically, odds are actually 1/3072 if you're specifically looking for a physical or a special spread. =/
Curious about this: are there any negative effects to the Pokemon? Don't know how PIDs work and all that so I'm not sure..

Also, completely random question: How long would it take to play through XY from Start until being able to Breed? O.o

Last edited:
Curious about this: are there any negative effects to the Pokemon? Don't know how PIDs work and all that so I'm not sure..

Technically, you can do so after Cyllage City where you get the Destiny Knot. It's how I did my second playthrough. Got myself a Tyrunt with 3 stats and mass hatched until I got better and better parents until I finally got a 5iv, I then proceeded to breed the rest of my team. At the end, I had an all Dragon team ready for the game. ;)

Mind you, this is terribly slow, but eh.

Also, completely random question: How long would it take to play through XY from Start until being able to Breed? O.o
Don't think it would be negative to the Pokemon. It's essentially the Time Machine method, but also trying to get the desired SV in addition to the IVs. Hard to line up, but perfectly fine.

If you can really power through the game, I think you could make it within an hour-and-a-half to 2 hours (maybe down to 1 if you get lucky with an obedient traded Mon)

Technically, you can do so after Cyllage City where you get the Destiny Knot. It's how I did my second playthrough. Got myself a Tyrunt with 3 stats and mass hatched until I got better and better parents until I finally got a 5iv, I then proceeded to breed the rest of my team. At the end, I had an all Dragon team ready for the game. ;)

Mind you, this is terribly slow, but eh.
Well I could easily trade over the required items + Pokemon from my other game. :)

Don't think it would be negative to the Pokemon. It's essentially the Time Machine method, but also trying to get the desired SV in addition to the IVs. Hard to line up, but perfectly fine.

If you can really power through the game, I think you could make it within an hour-and-a-half to 2 hours (maybe down to 1 if you get lucky with an obedient traded Mon)
So even though they would have the same IVs and ESV, its considered legit (any idea if they would have different PID)? Just wanna make sure. :P

Okay, cool. 2 hours is easily doable! :)

On a slightly related note, does anyone have a list of the "rarest" Vivillon patterns? Or, in reverse, the most common?

I know it isn't too hard to get them all now that XY have been out for so long but I'm still curious. Mainly thinking of using PS to make multiple saves on a single cartridge and changing the location on my spare 2DS.

This would be all so I can say something like "Bred by me, hatched by me in my main game" and have the same OT (with matching balls, 5IVs, etc).

Bit overkill but I'm a bit crazy like that. lol

I did this to breed vivillon...I made it to the daycare in a half hour of game time...I'm no speed runner either. the trick was breeding something OP, letting it hatch on the new file, then eving and leveling it on a finished save so by the time i sent it back it was like...lvl 25 (This eliminates the 'won't listen to you' aspect). Then just trade over perfect parents with everstones and destiny knot and you're set.

However, it's probably more efficient to speed run the game and get access to kiloude city, as not having any way to judge ivs was suboptimal. Also...only have the skates and no o-powers is painful as far as getting eggs and hatching them.

I did this to breed vivillon...I made it to the daycare in a half hour of game time...I'm no speed runner either. the trick was breeding something OP, letting it hatch on the new file, then eving and leveling it on a finished save so by the time i sent it back it was like...lvl 25 (This eliminates the 'won't listen to you' aspect). Then just trade over perfect parents with everstones and destiny knot and you're set.

However, it's probably more efficient to speed run the game and get access to kiloude city, as not having any way to judge ivs was suboptimal. Also...only have the skates and no o-powers is painful as far as getting eggs and hatching them.
Oh, cool! Thanks for the first hand info! :P

If I'm going for multiple patterns it would actually NOT be efficient (I think) coz I have a 6IV Vivillon + Ditto that I could just use to breed a bunch of egg and trade them to my main game and check the IVs there with PS (I have access to 2x 3DSs so don't need to worry about not being able to put eggs in bank).

But really, half an hour of gametime? That's insane! Did you use any items like repel to make things easier or just a beefed up Pokemon?

So even though they would have the same IVs and ESV, its considered legit (any idea if they would have different PID)? Just wanna make sure. :P
To my knowledge it should be legit. To my understanding, Time machine method involves breeding until you find an IV combo from parents (plus SV if you're after that) on the egg that you want. Not sure if PID determines the passed IVs or vice versa, but it's akin a bit to RNG from previous games: it involves knowing how to manipulate your actions, but it's all generated by the game itself, and thus legal.

Oh, cool! Thanks for the first hand info! :P

If I'm going for multiple patterns it would actually NOT be efficient (I think) coz I have a 6IV Vivillon + Ditto that I could just use to breed a bunch of egg and trade them to my main game and check the IVs there with PS (I have access to 2x 3DSs so don't need to worry about not being able to put eggs in bank).

But really, half an hour of gametime? That's insane! Did you use any items like repel to make things easier or just a beefed up Pokemon?
I bred ridiculous things like a 6IV naive deino, or a gastly (which by the time it was ev'd and sent back was gengar) or critdra lol. they just plowed through everything. and yeah if you're checking the eggs with powersaves I suppose it wouldn't make much difference...I traded them all to my other cart, hatched them to check IVs and reset. It was a huge process but i got i think seven(maybe?) different patterns this way.

It also allowed me to use flawless females in different balls (which I highly recommend if you want people to actually trade for them) instead of just using 1 female and a ditto

To my knowledge it should be legit. To my understanding, Time machine method involves breeding until you find an IV combo from parents (plus SV if you're after that) on the egg that you want. Not sure if PID determines the passed IVs or vice versa, but it's akin a bit to RNG from previous games: it involves knowing how to manipulate your actions, but it's all generated by the game itself, and thus legal.
Awesome. Thanks again for the info. :P

I bred ridiculous things like a 6IV naive deino, or a gastly (which by the time it was ev'd and sent back was gengar) or critdra lol. they just plowed through everything. and yeah if you're checking the eggs with powersaves I suppose it wouldn't make much difference...I traded them all to my other cart, hatched them to check IVs and reset. It was a huge process but i got i think seven(maybe?) different patterns this way.

It also allowed me to use flawless females in different balls (which I highly recommend if you want people to actually trade for them) instead of just using 1 female and a ditto
Haha, plowing through a game with a 6IV Deino or Gengar would be crazy! :P

I have at least one flawless 6IV Vivillion female (Premier Ball) just need to work on getting some other good parents in different balls so I can do the patterns.

Will be a bit tedious at first, but ah well. :)

Hey all, I'm looking for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 6 IV male from the field egg group non USA for Masuda methoding. I can offer a variety of noncompetitive shines (just ask if you want to know what I have) or something from my thread. Thanks in advance for the help!
Have you gotten a 6IV German Ditto from mostthe3rd? He's giving them away to anyone who hasn't already gotten one from him, and it'll help with virtually all of your future breeding projects.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
PID determines the SV of the egg, IVs are completely disconnected.
[In fact, if you don't have Shiny Charm and/or Masuda Method parents, then the PID changes every time you try the same Time Machine spread, while the IVs (or at least the inheritance + random IV) stay the same.]
Code:
ESV  =  ( (PID&0xFFFF) ^ (PID>>0x10) ) >> 0x4;

Hello guys,
I am looking for a Diancie and if it is possible I would like it to be Mild nature.

I have a shiny 4 IV modest charizard and a shiny 5 IV adamant scizor in return for this pokemon

PID determines the SV of the egg, IVs are completely disconnected.
[In fact, if you don't have Shiny Charm and/or Masuda Method parents, then the PID changes every time you try the same Time Machine spread, while the IVs (or at least the inheritance + random IV) stay the same.]
Code:
ESV  =  ( (PID&0xFFFF) ^ (PID>>0x10) ) >> 0x4;
Okay, so I think I understand now but I'll just create an example to confirm.

1) I've locked in a flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) Time Machine spread
2) Because my hypothetical luck is insanely amazing, the TM spread will have my TSV of 4015
3) If I DON'T have the Shiny Charm and/or use Masuda Method parents, the PID changes with each egg
4) If I DO have the Shiny Charm and/or use Masuda Method parents, the PID stays the same with each egg
5) If Step 3 is true, the ESV changes because the PID has changed (which is what determines the ESV)
6) If Step 4 is true, the ESV stays the same and all eggs using that TM spread will have the ESV of 4015
7) If Steps 4 & 6 are true, all Pokemon eggs obtained from this TM spread will have: Flawless 6IVs, an ESV of 4015, and the same PID

8) If I'm wrong, please correct me. :)

9) If I'm right, then I better get started on my Shiny Charm! lol

However, what I'm confused/worried about: wouldn't all of the Pokemon obtained using these steps be suspicious/considered hacked if they were ever uploaded to Pokecheck (or something similar) because they all share my OT and have the same PID?

Thanks. :P

Hope that's not too confusing! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)