Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Do you want RNG'd non-HA Deerlings in Summer, Autumn and Winter and non-RNG'd HA Deerlings in Summer, Autumn and Winter (because the only way you can get HA Deerling in special balls is to use the Dream World which has been shut down (so you would have to inject them to get them, which I will be doing eventually))? If so, I could do that.
I want 6 deer in total.

I just need somebody to catch me a female of Summer/Autumn/Winter in a Premier Ball, since they are not available in Gen VI.

+

The HA Deerling Summer/Autumn/Winter can only be obtained as a gift Pokémon in the Gen V games as far as I know and they do not appear in Dream World.
So I'd need someone who could get that gift Deerling, breed two more with HA and change their forms to Summer/Autumn/Winter. Probably sounds harder than it is, but like I said... I'm not sure how seasons work in Gen V and how long it would take.

PS: I don't care about their stats or anything. The ones in Premier Balls (without the HA) should be females though.

I want 6 deer in total.

I just need somebody to catch me a female of Summer/Autumn/Winter in a Premier Ball, since they are not available in Gen VI.

+

The HA Deerling Summer/Autumn/Winter can only be obtained as a gift Pokémon in the Gen V games as far as I know and they do not appear in Dream World.
So I'd need someone who could get that gift Deerling, breed two more with HA and change their forms to Summer/Autumn/Winter. Probably sounds harder than it is, but like I said... I'm not sure how seasons work in Gen V and how long it would take.

PS: I don't care about their stats or anything. The ones in Premier Balls (without the HA) should be females though.
Ah, ok. Well, that's not too difficult. Catching the non-HA's is as easy as changing the season each time you get one (though I'm not sure what happens if you deposit it...not that's much of an issue, one could always send them over in their current form before catching the other one). I can do that for you just fine. In fact, it'll be a little easier since I have both B2 and W2. Now that I think about it, I should've done this long ago...

I want 6 deer in total.

+

Ah, ok. Well, that's not too difficult. Catching the non-HA's is as easy as changing the season each time you get one (though I'm not sure what happens if you deposit it...not that's much of an issue, one could always send them over in their current form before catching the other one). I can do that for you just fine. In fact, it'll be a little easier since I have both B2 and W2. Now that I think about it, I should've done this long ago...
Forms get passed through breeding I think but you have to wait a month for the forms to change (it's a 4 month project your asking for, I don't think changing DS date will help but I may be wrong) but if Thomaz has B2 and W2 with alternate months it'll obvs be quicker and yeah if someone offers u a dream ball one it's hacked as it's not available as a DW poke

Deerling's form only changes if it's in your party when the season changes, so one could catch three female non-HA Deerling in one go and breed more HA Deerling from the gift Deerling, box them, and then withdraw one of each before the season changes until one has all the desired seasonal forms.

I'm looking for hoopa and dianice (non japanese if possible) i can offer shiny ralts, and apricorn ball pokemon with egg moves (obviously more than one) catchable in soul silver (not unique pokemon like legends)

I'm looking for hoopa and dianice (non japanese if possible) i can offer shiny ralts, and apricorn ball pokemon with egg moves (obviously more than one) catchable in soul silver (not unique pokemon like legends)
I've got both in my thread. Feel free to look & make offers etc. I could always do with egg move parents.

Forms get passed through breeding I think but you have to wait a month for the forms to change (it's a 4 month project your asking for, I don't think changing DS date will help but I may be wrong) but if Thomaz has B2 and W2 with alternate months it'll obvs be quicker and yeah if someone offers u a dream ball one it's hacked as it's not available as a DW poke
I can get you the non-HA ones. In fact I've been breeding a shiny winter one for myself. HA ones I'll have to check since I never really cared for gen 5 to begin with.

Thomaz I'd say 29+/31/29+/X/29/31 Since its best set is the suicide lead (at least for monos) so defenses are not thaaat important (Focus sash SR lead with max attack max speed). But the better IVs, the better I guess.

Would anyone like these two spare Scatterbug eggs I have that I don't need?

Egg 1: Female, Timid IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31 Ability: Compound Eyes Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore.
In a Premier Ball with pattern Sun.

Egg 2: Male. Timid IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31 Ability: Compound Eyes Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore.
In a Premier Ball with pattern River

Does anyone have a HA Amoongus or Foongus they are wiling to part with? It doesn't need IVs or a good nature (though Relaxed would be ideal) it just needs to be female if it doesn't have an Relaxed nature because I don't have a Relaxed Ditto. XP

Edit: Also, I need a HA Meowstic, IVs don't matter

Last edited:
Would anyone like these two spare Scatterbug eggs I have that I don't need?

Egg 1: Female, Timid IVs: x/31/31/31/31/31 Ability: Compound Eyes Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore.
In a Premier Ball with pattern Sun.

Egg 2: Male. Timid IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31 Ability: Compound Eyes Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore.
In a Premier Ball with pattern River
Egg 1 please? If you still have it ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)