Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF spitbacks of the following (IVs and Natures don't matter):

• Female Horsea in Love Ball
  • Female Mareep in Heavy Ball
  • HA Tyrunt
Thanks in advance, and really appreciate the help!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF spitbacks of the following (IVs and Natures don't matter):

• Female Horsea in Love Ball
  • Female Mareep in Heavy Ball
  • HA Tyrunt
Thanks in advance, and really appreciate the help!
iirc our timezones dont match so well but i can hook you up with the horsea and tyrunt tomorrow

Hi, I'm looking for someone to clone this for me;

(OT: Eppie) (ID: 28182)

Spritzee Lv. 1 ♀

Relaxed - Aroma Veil
31/00/31/31/31/00
-
Fairy Wind / Disable / Wish / Refresh -
__________________​

You can keep a copy.

Which Starter from Kanto can learn Gen IV/V exclusive moves?

Only Charizard with Defog?

I ask because I don't know which starter I should choose from Professor Oak. (HGSS)

Which Starter from Kanto can learn Gen IV/V exclusive moves?

Only Charizard with Defog?

I ask because I don't know which starter I should choose from Professor Oak. (HGSS)
Venusaur: Headbutt, String Shot, Mud-Slap, Fury Cutter, Natural Gift, Bullet Seed, Captivate (Gen IV)
Charizard: Headbutt, Twister, Mud-Slap, Swift, Ominous Wind, Fury Cutter, Defog, Natural Gift, Captivate (Gen IV), Endure (Gen V)
Blastoise: Headbutt, Rollout, Mud-Slap, Whirlpool, Natural Gift, Captivate, Avalanche (Gen IV), Endure (Gen V), Dive (Gen IV/V)

Bolded the ones that aren't entirely useless.

Sorry for the double post but what Tutor moves/TM moves should I stick onto my Careful Mew from Emerald?

1. Night Shade vs. Seismic Toss, which is preferable (if any)
2. Fake Out useful at all?
3. Hypnosis?
4. Counter?
5. Any benefit to Softboiled over Roost?

i know calm isn't one of the recommended natures, but i should keep this, right?

event Jirachi / Calm

31/x/31/30/29/31

Sorry for the double post but what Tutor moves/TM moves should I stick onto my Careful Mew from Emerald?

3. Hypnosis?
4. Counter?
1. Seismic Toss.
2. Not that I'm aware of.
3. No.
4. No.
5. None at all.

I'd say toss, your boosted stat isn't 31.
For personal use, the 2 Sp. Def points make almost no difference. Against the Specially Defensive set, Mega Charizard-Y's Fire Blast has the exact same range of damage. For trade value, it might turn some people off, but it's still a really nice Jirachi.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

3. Hypnosis?
4. Counter?
Uhh FYI, you can't tutor it Night Shade, Hypnosis and Fake Out on Emerald...

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.

3. Hypnosis?
4. Counter?
1. Seismic Toss
2. I would put it on there anyway
3. No
4. Could be
5. There is a reason people prefer Softboiled over Roost and I have actually asked this before in this thread, but I can't remember the answer.

5. There is a reason people prefer Softboiled over Roost and I have actually asked this before in this thread, but I can't remember the answer.
Actually a pretty obscure reason. There is no Pokemon that can learn Imprison and Softboiled, but there are Pokemon that learn Roost and Imprison. 99.99% of battles they will be the same thing.

Also what is the reasoning behind Seismic Toss over Night Shade?

I tossed a 31/31/31/31/29/31 Calm Jirachi :l the 29 SpD bugged me so much and max attack that I cried and tossed it.
well, the 29 didn't bug me as much as the nature, but i ended up keeping it anyway :P

i've been pretty strict about speed and HP (i tossed a 31/31/31/x/30/29 with some physical nature, and i did get a 29/30/28/31/31/31 Impish one that i tossed that i likely would have kept if it were jolly / adamant or modest / timid)
but overall, i didn't see 2 points of SPDef making a huge difference, just that for a specially-defensive Jirachi, you likely want Bold and Calm Mind or something. i also have another Jirachi to reset and probably have every usable nature Jirachi already anyway lol. i don't know if i'll even get back into trading, but we'll see

anyway, thanks all for the responses! i kept it in the end ^_^

Can anyone help me out with a Groudon for the dex entry? Will trade right back.

Edit: I'm doing this so using repeat balls will be easier.
On a side note, if I'm going for a relaxed Groudon does speed matter? I'm currently going for a 0 IV in speed, but this is a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)