Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone sort me out with a female HA foongus (good IVs and a bold/calm nature appreciated)? Happy to trade for equal value, especially in the case of a good nature and/or IV spread
If you still need it at that time, I can get you one tomorrow. (Sat/Sun if you want good nature/IVs)

Last edited:
Does anyone here have a 31/31/31/0/31/31 Ditto or knows where I could find one?
I definitely can RNG you one. However, I first need to find a seed and I have university stuff to do, too. So i guess in the next three days.

Edit: I just pressed search on my RNG Reporter if you're lucky you can get one today :D

Last edited:
I definitely can RNG you one. However, I first need to find a seed and I have university stuff to do, too. So i guess in the next three days.

Edit: I just pressed search on my RNG Reporter if you're lucky you can get one today :D
Woah thank you. Albus also just offered to RNG one for me right now, so I guess if you're too busy and shouldn't be procrastinating, I'll go with his offer. :p

Or maybe with this one...
I have a Jolly one from Gen IV, IIRC.
What would you want for it?

whats the most desireble choice for manyphy i should aim for? just got a 31/29/27/31/31/29 modest as a start
I don't play any format where Manaphy is allowed, but base 100 Speed usually means that you'd want Timid + flawless Speed. Especially since Manaphy has one of the most ridiculous boosting moves in the game with Tail Glow.
Modest is definitely not horrible though.

I'd aim for 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid, Modest or Bold.
Or a flawless Hidden Power Fire with an offensive nature (Modest/Timid). Anything else is not that great and pretty niche.

I don't play any format where Manaphy is allowed, but base 100 Speed usually means that you'd want Timid + flawless Speed. Especially since Manaphy has one of the most ridiculous boosting moves in the game with Tail Glow.
Modest is definitely not horrible though.

I'd aim for 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid, Modest or Bold.
Or a flawless Hidden Power Fire with an offensive nature (Modest/Timid). Anything else is not that great and pretty niche.
alright thankies^^

LF: HA female Foongus spitback in Premier Ball
FT: On hand bankball female spitbacks - Net HA Tirtouga, DBHA Cranidos, DBHA Riolu, Net Cyndaquil, Fast Sudowoodo, Heavy Barboach or Moon Ekans.

Alternatively there's a link to my bankball spreadsheet in my signature.

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
I prob still have a flawless gengar/gastly in my 4th or 5th gen game if I hadn't transferred it yet. I believe the only way gengar with a pentagon can learn sludge wave is through the event. Anyways, lmk if you are interested.
What nature is the gengar/gastly?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I prob still have a flawless gengar/gastly in my 4th or 5th gen game if I hadn't transferred it yet. I believe the only way gengar with a pentagon can learn sludge wave is through the event. Anyways, lmk if you are interested.
The only way Gastly/Haunter/Gengar could learn Sludge Wave in Gen V is through the Dream World, not by TM/Tutor.
You are right though, the only way to get a Pentagon one is from the various XY events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)