Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so weird. I'm soft resetting Jolly Terrakion and I never once get outsped. And I know I'm using the right Synch, but I've gotten the HP check like 12 times now. Am I just that unlucky?

Smeargle's speed is 139.
You're just unlucky. Stupid RNG.

This is so weird. I'm soft resetting Jolly Terrakion and I never once get outsped. And I know I'm using the right Synch, but I've gotten the HP check like 12 times now. Am I just that unlucky?

Smeargle's speed is 139.
It happens a lot! I'm doing exactly the same thing right now. Already tossed perfect spreads with 30 attack & 30 speed :(

im looking for an shiny rayquaza code for the pall version of the game which means autralia or new sealand.

if you have one please let me know and im sure we can work something out

I have a few from the last time I bred an Abra, though I should warn you I was trying for HP Fire and the IVs are funky and the nature is Mild :/
31/?/30/31/?/31, premier ball. You're welcome to it if nobody has a better one!
That's perfect for my purposes :D

Ign: LuciferV
FC: 0361 7892 7562

That's perfect for my purposes :D

Ign: LuciferV
FC: 0361 7892 7562
Added! I'm available now and for the next while. Random trade fodder is fine, you can keep the Abra. (Though interesting Pokemon with decent/Hidden Power IVs and/or egg moves are always appreciated.)

Added! I'm available now and for the next while. Random trade fodder is fine, you can keep the Abra. (Though interesting Pokemon with decent/Hidden Power IVs and/or egg moves are always appreciated.)
Cool! I'm online now, sorry if I just missed you

Kind of weird I didn't get a notification from your post, lol. I can do pretty much all of those and I have those items on my Y. The BP and berries are free, I don't really need anything in return ^^;. I've been around here for quite a while, even though I think no one knows me but you can trust me. As for all the Pokemon, it's up to you if you want to wait for the others to respond since they did offer to help. Also for the Egg Checks, do you mean check the TSVs or something? I'm a little confused.
By Egg checks I mean checking ESV of a couple of eggs I have.

I can accept either items or one of those Pokemon if you want to pick them up, its up to you.

Also you didnt let me know the Pokemon(s) you were interested yet. VM/PM me whichever ones you'd like. I reserve to those who asked first so best to let me know early so I can cross it off the list.

Can anyone trade me a Corphish with Adaptability?
Also looking for a decent Aron with sturdy, preferably Adamant or Brave (I am making a trick room team). Not expecting much, but thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)