Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a mold breaker drilbur/excadrill they can trade me? i can offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest charmander, i dont care about the drilbur/excadrill's ivs
(if u still need help) yes, and in fact(probably) its jolly, female and in a dusk ball. I'll help you. don't need the charmander. Can we manage a gts trade?

It's Japanese btw

I have Articuno, Mismagius, Dialga, Palkia, Thundurus, Reshiram, and Zekrom that I'd be happy to lend you for dex completion. We'd have to do it tomorrow, though - it's really late here. :)
Thanks for the offer for help, I actually managed to complete my dex last night thanks to some people in the Twitch chat on the stream I was watching.

If anyone needs help filling out their dex, inbox me and I'll do my best. I have most evolved pokemon and several legendaries.

I'm looking for a reliable cloner to clone this freshly hatched beauty for me. I'd like 6 in total. The cloner may keep a non-redis copy as payment

Adamant (F)
Swift swim (Intimidate)
31/31/31/x/31/31

I'm looking for a reliable cloner to clone this freshly hatched beauty for me. I'd like 6 in total. The cloner may keep a non-redis copy as payment

Adamant (F)
Swift swim (Intimidate)
31/31/31/x/31/31
I can help you out. Let me know if you're still in need.

Yes please! Are you available to trade now?
Yes I am. I'm kind of in a hurry though, but I'll sacrifice some sleep for you and your gorgeous Karp. Adding you right now and coming online.

EDIT: "The server is currently undergoing maintenance." Guess we'll have to do it tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)