Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After getting tired of Smash (which took a over a year) I am looking to start breeding things again.
My first self made assignment is to breed a competive team for a friend I'm trying to get into competive with his favorite Pokemon.
So as I am looking at this list of potential movesets I have written down here, I want some opinions for the next one I am breeding:
Should I aim for a Adamant Scarfed Tyranitar, a Jolly Banded Tyranitar, or a bulky Assualt Vested Tanktar? All three I noticed have some good pros and cons and fill team roles well considering what I am working with here, so I just want some more opinions please.
Do jolly scarf tar or adamant banded.

Ultility ttar is better than assault vest ttar in my opinion . Stealth rock and twave are good om ttar.

Will check when i get home but adamant scarf do not outsped gengar or based 110 in general. I believe Jolly tied with based 115 (so starmie)

While jolly scarf damage isn't good, it can pursuit trap and OHKO the lati twins, gengar on the switch.

Do jolly scarf tar or adamant banded.

Ultility ttar is better than assault vest ttar in my opinion . Stealth rock and twave are good om ttar.

Will check when i get home but adamant scarf do not outsped gengar or based 110 in general. I believe Jolly tied with based 115 (so starmie)
Thanks for that advice I greatly appreciate it. Imma look into the Utlility-tar set real quick.

Can somebody help me with some trade evolutions? I've got 6 pokemon I need to evolve, and I've been stalling on it. I've already got all the necessary items, so it's just the trades themselves. Help a guy out?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Can somebody help me with some trade evolutions? I've got 6 pokemon I need to evolve, and I've been stalling on it. I've already got all the necessary items, so it's just the trades themselves. Help a guy out?
I can help out if you still need it. FC is in my sig. Let me know if you want them to be taught any moves when they evolve, otherwise I'll just assume you don't want me to. :)

KEEP or TOSS?

Groudon
Brave Nature
31 / 31 / 31 / 29 / 29 / 0
Hidden Power [Ice]

Those special stats make me sad, but the Hidden Power type might be useful. I'm not sure what to do with this.

PS: Yes, Net Ball.

EDIT: Trade value is secondary. I'm talking raw competitive value here.

TOSSED

Last edited:
KEEP or TOSS?

Groudon
Brave Nature
Hidden Power [Ice]

Those special stats make me sad, but the Hidden Power type might be useful. I'm not sure what to do with this.

Everything seems fine except those 29s but those aren't bad either because you got a good hidden power in the trade off. Keep

KEEP or TOSS?

Groudon
Brave Nature
Hidden Power [Ice]

Keep, but not for hidden power...thats only ice 34

Hi Guys,

I am searching for a Naive/Hasty Thundurus with HP ICe,

didnt find it in any german forum, so wanted to ask here.

I can offer many CP legendaries, probably not as valuable as this one, but i could also offer 2 for this one.

DVs don't have to be perfect I expect:

Defiant

23+/30+/23+/30+/23+/31

Hi Guys,

I am searching for a Naive/Hasty Thundurus with HP ICe,

didnt find it in any german forum, so wanted to ask here.

I can offer many CP legendaries, probably not as valuable as this one, but i could also offer 2 for this one.

DVs don't have to be perfect I expect:

Defiant

23+/30+/23+/30+/23+/31
You should check out this list.

Looking for someone that could clone for me and/or explain to me which methods of cloning work
(unless there is a thread for that,which you could link). Offer is a free copy of the pokemon i guess.

Looking for someone that could clone for me and/or explain to me which methods of cloning work
(unless there is a thread for that,which you could link). Offer is a free copy of the pokemon i guess.
I can help you with your cloning request. Let me know if you're still in need.

It's pretty much 2 points from perfect, with decent SpA too boot. I think I would keep.
Everything seems fine except those 29s but those aren't bad either because you got a good hidden power in the trade off. Keep
Keep, but not for hidden power...thats only ice 34
After careful consideration and running calcs, I decided to toss it after all. Hidden Power Ice doesn't actually do much for a Brave Groudon and that flawed Special Attack would bother me in the future.

Looking for someone to clone .com's Time Machine Pokemon plus Reisuke's all 0 Magikarp. Original plus please. (fully redis rights confirmed in both cases.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)