Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got myself 7 Hoopa Codes from Gamestop in Germany and i am now wondering which nature's are preferable on Hoopa so i know what to SR for.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
For Hoopa's Unbound form Hasty is ideal but any offensive nature could also work except one that would slow speed unless you use Hoopa's Bound form for Trick Room.

Edit: Anyways on to what I was about to post. Can anyone tell me if the TM for Flash Cannon is actually North of Route 125 on a Mirage Island (the one with Porygon and Purugly)? because I have been resetting for that for awhile and all I have found was the two Mirage Mountains in that area that don't contain the TM either. Bulbapedia says it suppose to be there but I haven't found it all this time and all I know it is on a Mirage Island #8 but I have no idea if I am actually looking in the right spot. I already got all the rest of them and even have reset for Crescent Isle already months back so I just making sure it is not a mistake.

For Hoopa's Unbound form Hasty is ideal but any offensive nature could also work except one that would slow speed unless you use Hoopa's Bound form for Trick Room.

Edit: Anyways on to what I was about to post. Can anyone tell me if the TM for Flash Cannon is actually North of Route 125 on a Mirage Island (the one with Porygon and Purugly)? because I have been resetting for that for awhile and all I have found was the two Mirage Mountains in that area that don't contain the TM either. Bulbapedia says it suppose to be there but I haven't found it all this time and all I know it is on a Mirage Island #8 but I have no idea if I am actually looking in the right spot. I already got all the rest of them and even have reset for Crescent Isle already months back so I just making sure it is not a mistake.
It's located on the Mirage Island east of Shoal Cave. Once you're there, go east until you find a ladder. Climb up it and you should find it. Video for reference.

Thanks everyone, I just got myself a perfect Impish Zygarde in a Dusk Ball (31/31/31/x/31/31!) I'm going to try for Adamant now.

Edit: Yo, thanks for the likes! Would anyone know a decent OU spread/moveset for a Jolly Zygarde by any chance?
Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Earthquake, Outrage.

I have been soft resetting for a good Tornadus T and I have just managed to get one with IVs of 31/31/8/31/28/30. The set I'm planning to use is:
Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
Level: 50
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off / Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Superpower

My question is, should I keep this Tornadus, considering that it just misses out on having perfect speed? What it means is that instead of being guaranteed to out speed base 120 speed pokemon, I can at best only speed tie with them. The 120 base speed pokemon are:
Dugtrio
Alakazam
Sceptile
Mega Salamence
Arceus (Not relevant to me)

What do you think, are these pokemon worth out speeding or can I get away with the imperfect speed? Also, with a defense stat this low I'd imagine Tornadus would be very prone to priority KOs, so if that's important enough to start soft resetting again please say so, though I'm not planning to stay in on predicted priority if I can help it.

I have been soft resetting for a good Tornadus T and I have just managed to get one with IVs of 31/31/8/31/28/30. The set I'm planning to use is:
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off / Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Superpower

My question is, should I keep this Tornadus, considering that it just misses out on having perfect speed? What it means is that instead of being guaranteed to out speed base 120 speed pokemon, I can at best only speed tie with them. The 120 base speed pokemon are:
Dugtrio
Alakazam
Sceptile
Mega Salamence

What do you think, are these pokemon worth out speeding or can I get away with the imperfect speed? Also, with a defense stat this low I'd imagine Tornadus would be very prone to priority KOs, so if that's important enough to start soft resetting again please say so, though I'm not planning to stay in on predicted priority if I can help it.
You'll probably want to aim for 31 Speed (the stat your nature boosts should generally be 31). I'd try 31/27+/25+/31/25+/31 or something of that nature (you can also try Life Orb numbers for HP)
I would say toss.

I just caught a 25 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 31 | 31 Hasty Voltorb during DexNaving. Synch failed. Should I keep it since I doubt I'll get another synch failure?

I just caught a 25 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 31 | 31 Hasty Voltorb during DexNaving. Synch failed. Should I keep it since I doubt I'll get another synch failure?
keep and keep going if youre looking for something specific, its not a bad capture but dont just accept it if you need something else

hi i'm looking for a pokescrap victini, i'll trade it with XYZ xerneas/yvetal with proof
Edit: Is this a fair trade? if not i'll throw in a few shinies i hatched

Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off / Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Superpower

Dugtrio
Alakazam
Sceptile
Mega Salamence

All of them should be outsped (except mega salamence since that thing beats you anyway). So it's really a toss

Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off / Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Superpower

Dugtrio
Alakazam
Sceptile
Mega Salamence

Toss
Go for something better. You should keep it because you dex navd it so it won't harm you but go for something better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)