Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Paragon189!
New question: How would one go about RNGing specific TID/SID combos in Emerald (emulator) so that a specific shiny spread can be obtained? I am trying to obtain a flawless shiny Timid Mew 31/x/31/31/31/31 (PID 4CADA8E9) which can be found on frame 246 686 782 (ugh.) However, on FindFrame.exe, it says that the same Mew can be found on frame 51310 if the initial seed is 000084D0 (which is 34000.) From what I've read, how would I get my TID to equal 34000 and have an SID (24720) that makes the Mew shiny? Thanks in advance y'all!

Man, not finding a Pokemon with DexNav is so annoying. I tried running around and next to the grass to get a Pokemon to appear to continue my streak. And it did...Right next to me. So I broke my 400+ streak (search level was at 660 though)...

The last Pokemon I caught before I broke the chain is this though:

Voltorb - #100 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 0
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 28
Speed: 31

Should I even try to restart the chain or just keep it at this lol? :/

Man, not finding a Pokemon with DexNav is so annoying. I tried running around and next to the grass to get a Pokemon to appear to continue my streak. And it did...Right next to me. So I broke my 400+ streak (search level was at 660 though)...

Voltorb - #100 (Timid)

Seems pretty dang decent to me... Don't quite know the standards for dexnaving, but in my book that's a solid keep :)

LF HA Tailow in a Timer Ball

Knowing Boomburst and Brave Bird or being Naive natured would be nice, but are not required. IV's do not matter (since I'm breeding HP Fighting onto it.)

It might be limited to PAL regions since it works for my friends locally. But hey, more Jirachi for anyone means more Jirachi clones floating around, you might end up with one eventually :V

Hey guys, i am currently SR'ing Xerneas and i ended up with a 31/1/29/31/31/31 Hp: Dark Xerneas.
Keep or Toss?
That's a fairly good reset. In what ball is it? Do note that there are already a couple of flawless Xerneases out there, so if you really want to compete, get a nice HP or get one in a nice ball (I like Quick or Dive for example) or both.

That's a fairly good reset. In what ball is it? Do note that there are already a couple of flawless Xerneases out there, so if you really want to compete, get a nice HP or get one in a nice ball (I like Quick or Dive for example) or both.
Sadly only masterball(not sure if it was a guaranteed catch but i liked the masterball animation) i was mostly interested in the competitive viability of it and trading was actualy only a secondary concern.

Sadly only masterball(not sure if it was a guaranteed catch but i liked the masterball animation) i was mostly interested in the competitive viability of it and trading was actualy only a secondary concern.
Fair enough. In that case, you can keep it for personal use just fine. The Choice Scarf set doesn't use any Def EVs so that would be perfect for it (Geomancy does use 28 EVs. :( ).

Okay, managed to get a Tornadus with 31/30/31/31/30/31 IVs. The thing is it's naive nature, which limits its capability of doubling as an assault vest user, though I primarily want to use it as a mixed life orb attacker. Should I keep it?

Is there a optimum hp number(s) when using sub and leftovers? I'm using gyarados so max hp @ lvl50 is 202. Would leftovers work better for me if I moved some more ev's into the defenses?

Voltorb - #100 (Timid)

You'll find some trade value for that. Great find I would stop personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)