Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion

Egg Moves: Selfdestruct, Curse, Pursuit

What do you guys think is the best for the last slot as Egg Move: Whirlwind or Counter
I think Whirlwind is better overall than Counter. Counter is such a niche move that just isn't useful in a lot of situations. It also runs counter (pun intended) to Snorlax's Curse set which wants as much HP as possible which counter is not conducive to. Counter might be helpful if you're running some weird gimmick set but overall I think Whirlwind is preferable.

How do I breed rapid spin on squirtle? Right now i have a male wartortle with fake out foresight tackle and rapid spin. The female wartortle has tackle and aqua jet. The babies end up with tackle-aquajet-foresight-Fake out.
I’m clearly trying to make the LC squirtle set smogon posted, but it seems it only gets rapid spin at lv.19. Isn't LC lv5 only?? Help please

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
How do I breed rapid spin on squirtle? Right now i have a male wartortle with fake out foresight tackle and rapid spin. The female wartortle has tackle and aqua jet. The babies end up with tackle-aquajet-foresight-Fake out.
I’m clearly trying to make the LC squirtle set smogon posted, but it seems it only gets rapid spin at lv.19. Isn't LC lv5 only?? Help please
Teach one of them another level-up move instead of tackle, or re-order their moves (not sure if second method works).

If both parents know a move that the offspring can learn by level up, then the egg will hatch with that move. In your case... both parents must know Rapid Spin in order for the egg to hatch with Rapid Spin as a move.

Last edited:
Go to the move deleter and forget tackle .

Since I just finished the first draft of my trade thread, could somebody look over it and tell me if I missed something crucial or if I should add something. I am not 100 % sure if this is the right place to ask but thanks anyway ... in advance ^^

Both parents need to know Rapid Spin. Teach the femal Wartortle Rapid Spin, then breed again.

Looking for a Modest Kyurem for a VGC event this weekend. It must have 31 in sp.atk, so I'd prefer not to grab the one from Theorymon's giveaway.

If someone have iPRODiGY's Kyurem from Blizzicane's giveaway, or something similar/better, I'll be happy to work something out!

When SR'ing for Relaxed Groudon, should I go for 31 or 0-1 speed?
I'd go for 31. Usually, the purpose with relaxed is simply to avoid decreasing any of the other more important stats, not to be as slow as possible. EDIT: Although it depends on which tier you're talking about, of course. I referred to Ubers.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings fellow Pokémon trainers and collectors,

I am currently looking for a female Smeargle in a Premier Ball.
IVs and nature don't matter, it really just needs to be female and caught in a Premier Ball.

Thank you very much in advance.

I got helped by Legofigure11 , thank you.

Last edited:
I'd like to start a trade thread. Can someone help me with that? Or if I'm in the wrong place, could you kindly redirect me to the more appopriate process?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF cloner - anyone willing to help me clone two Pokemon (0+2 and 0+5) for a non-redis copy of each?

Please and sincere thanks!
I can do that for you, sure.
So 2 copies for the first Pokémon and 5 for the second Pokémon, is that correct?
What cloning method do you prefer, Back-Up or Codes?

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wich ball would look better in Boufallant (both normal and shiny)? And wich pokémon do you guys think would look good on a Timer Ball?
Luxury is a pretty safe bet for Non-Shiny Boufallant. For Shiny, I suggest to go with Repeat Ball, but there's other fitting options, like Timer and Luxury as well. If there's any Pokemon that fits well with Timer Ball, I'd say Escavalier because of its matching colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)