Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I thought to ask in this thread because I honestly didn't know which place would have been suitable for the following question.
During the years I've always thought that the Aurora Ticket had been released across in-life events all around the world for every 3rd generation Pokémon game. I'm sure that Deoxys can legally be obtained in every 3rd generation Pokémon game released in Europe (PAL) because the Aurora Ticket was distributed through in-life events and services that the european branches of Nintendo offered in the past. As far as I know Nintendo Italia
is still offering that service, so if you send your 3rd generation Pokémon cartridges to them, they will insert the Aurora Ticket in your games.
Even if, the Aurora Ticket was never released for Pokémon Emerald in America, Deoxys can still obtained in an English version of Pokémon Emerald, since the NA, AU, UK (etc.) versions are basically the same.

Now the problem is: the Aurora Ticket was released in Japan for Pokémon Emerald, wasn't it?
Some people say that it was only distributed in Pokémon Fire Red & Leaf Green in Japan while others say that it was distributed for all the games.
Which is the truth?

I remember people like Hozu that had a Japanese Emerald Deoxys in their old trade threads and people like me, _Dragon, Skymin_Flower and Luxpluff91 (sorry if I've forgotten someone) that have RNG'd that Pokémon in the japanese version one.

According to Serebii's event database, the Aurora Ticket was distributed to Japanese FRLG from June 19 to August 31 2004, and to Japanese Emerald in September 16 2004. Source: http://www.serebii.net/events/auroraticket.shtml#2004

Also, according to Bulbapedia, it was distributed in the US in the Pokémon Rocks America tour. Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Event_item
I think Serebii is wrong, Pokémon Emerald was released in Japan in September 16 2004, how is it ever possible that they distributed the Aurora Ticket for one day only?
Also, someone on Project Pokémon said that the Aurora Ticket was never distributed for Emerald in America :/

This page contains 3rd generation events that were released in Japan for all games (including Colosseum and XD).

I think Serebii is wrong, Pokémon Emerald was released in Japan in September 16 2004, how is it ever possible that they distributed the Aurora Ticket for one day only?
Also, someone on Project Pokémon said that the Aurora Ticket was never distributed for Emerald in America :/

This page contains 3rd generation events that were released in Japan for all games (including Colosseum and XD).
Oh, I see. I think you're correct: this link lists the same dates for Japaneses Aurora Ticket as Serebii, which is before Emerald's release.

Oh, I see. I think you're correct: this link lists the same dates for Japaneses Aurora Ticket as Serebii, which is before Emerald's release.
We agree that the Aurora Ticket was distributed for Fire Red and Leaf Green in Japan, but what about Emerald? I just want to wait other answers to confirm what we're saying.

Does anyone have a custap berry I could have? I've been hoping something would come through wondertrade holding one, but I've only gotten an enigma berry so far.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a custap berry I could have? I've been hoping something would come through wondertrade holding one, but I've only gotten an enigma berry so far.
I can give you one, if you still need it. Just register my FC and go online when you're ready to trade.

Hi guys. I have an HA female Nidoran that I would like to train. I wanted it to get toxic spikes. What would be the best level to evolve to nidorina and then use the moon stone for nidoqueen?

For what it's worth, you don't really need a hexflawless Manaphy. You're never going to use physical attacks on it, so the Atk IV is completely irrelevant (although the lower it is, the better for confusion damage).
Indeed, so I guess I'm changing my request :
Can someone trade me a Manaphy with (at least, I guess) 5 perfect IVs : HP, Def, Speed, SpA and SpD please?
Thanks in advance ^^

it's alright if i download an event, like this month's Hoopa event, then create a save file (with an AR) in order to get one more event pokemon? (restoring the game at the point i have just downloaded my Hoopa)
For this?
got this two Hoopa by restoring my save file:
Impish: 31/31/31/25/31/31
Careful: 31/31/31/30/31/31
but I want a modest one.

We agree that the Aurora Ticket was distributed for Fire Red and Leaf Green in Japan, but what about Emerald? I just want to wait other answers to confirm what we're saying.
If you obtained the ticket legally you would get a wondercard in mystery gift, some wondercards can be transferred in gen 3. I think you can pass the aurora ticket from fr/lg to emerald. Old sea chart is another thing since it was jap only and japanese wondercards won't transfer with other games (I think), I believe french/us/uk games can swap cards with each other though.

I'm going to RNG the hell out of a Pkmn Black 2 but I don't even know where to start. I have never done any RNG abuse in 5th gen, and I may have forgot some parts of RNG abuse in 4th gen but I have done that before, and egg abuse in 3rd gen (pkmn emerald).

What is ID RNG abuse for in BW2? Is it related to shinyness?
What are the advantages of abusing the ID in BW2?
How hard is it to abuse?

How do I get a shiny starter abusing the RNG?

Hope you can help me out!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
For this?
got this two Hoopa by restoring my save file:
Impish: 31/31/31/25/31/31
Careful: 31/31/31/30/31/31
but I want a modest one.
As long as you make a note of that when trading them, it should be fine (But I'd say that the Impish Hoopa isn't worth keeping at all, anyway. The defense is so low that it's not worth focusing on)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I'm going to RNG the hell out of a Pkmn Black 2 but I don't even know where to start. I have never done any RNG abuse in 5th gen, and I may have forgot some parts of RNG abuse in 4th gen but I have done that before, and egg abuse in 3rd gen (pkmn emerald).

What is ID RNG abuse for in BW2? Is it related to shinyness?
What are the advantages of abusing the ID in BW2?
How hard is it to abuse?

How do I get a shiny starter abusing the RNG?

Hope you can help me out!
RNGing your IDs allows you to choose (and thereby know) the TID/SID for your save file. So if you know those from the start, you can RNG for a shiny starter. Your SID is required to get shinies. In BW2, the only advantage really is going for a shiny starter. There are no roamers to worry about, which is where it comes in handy (it's also not too hard to find seeds, making it less needed). RNGing the ID is easy, but getting the shiny starter is hard. There are a ton of NPCs and you don't have a reliable way to advance the frame to get your shiny.

Basically, you'll need to find a frame that has the nature/IVs you want, plug the PID into Pandora's box, then find a set of IDs that makes that frame shiny. A basic outline is described in the guide

I know that's pretty general so if you'd like me to flesh it out feel free to PM me. Or if you think you want to give it a shot, you can ask for help in the 5th gen RNG help thread

weird request here. Did anyone pick up the Smogon GA this Saturday (Altaria)? I missed it by like 10 mins, was all day at work. Anyone willing to share a clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)