Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so I can only pass it to people in the Passerby list on the PSS. Because that is where I got it from. I clicked the mailbox icon on Buzznav and got it from someone on the PSS. I was at home. How did this happen?
You were probably passed it some other time, it always comes up on your buzznav..it doesn't actually come from the PSS

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Looking for a legit UT shiny Shaymin (preferably one that originated from a DPPt game). PM me with what you're looking for.

EDIT: Clones are okay with me, as long as you're okay with them as well.

Does anyone have a spare charmander with decent ivs?

Does anyone want to swap friend codes? I am trying to make a perfect line up for kicks and from what I have read it easiest to start with the perfect ivs you get at the friend safari. If that isn't the easiest method, what is?

Last edited:
Which natures should I even bother checking with the May Darkrai event? The only ones in the analyses are Timid, and I've never used one personally, so I'm not exactly sure what I should be aiming for. I just tossed a basicslly flawless Relaxed one, since I know negative speed ones are worthless, but is there any viability in a mixed or defensive set?

Which natures should I even bother checking with the May Darkrai event? The only ones in the analyses are Timid, and I've never used one personally, so I'm not exactly sure what I should be aiming for. I just tossed a basicslly flawless Relaxed one, since I know negative speed ones are worthless, but is there any viability in a mixed or defensive set?
Timid is the best set. You can't run Modest because:

Tie speed with Lati twins, gengar before mega evolving and basically any 110 speed pokemon in Uber

Lose to Arceus.

Timid is really the only option. You can do gimmick sets, but Darkrai should never have a defensive nature.

Hello guys !
I need at least a 5IV Beldum (6/6/6/x/6/6) to complete my roster please
!tell me what do you want in exchange. I have many shinys (like beldum) and some 6 and 5 IV (ditto)

Which is the best ball for Raichu, Ultra or Quick? Ultra fits the color scheme better, but Quick has an "electric" feel to it, so I'm not sure.

Also, I sred a bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny Xerneas from the wifi event. How much would it be worth in trading value? Bold is good for CM Rest Xerneas but that's probably not viable in VGC.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello guys !
!tell me what do you want in exchange. I have many shinys (like beldum) and some 6 and 5 IV (ditto)
First of all, IVs range from 0 to 31, not 0 to 6. The terms 5V and 6 V are used my people to indicate the number or perfect (31) IVs, and a better term for 6V is 'Flawless'.
Secondly, I have a shiny Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Beldum nicknamed 'Yaldabaoth' or Adamant un-nicknamed Ultra or Quick Ball Shiny Metangs (31/31/31/x/31/31) that I could get you a clone of, PM/VM me if you're interested. I won't ask for anything in return.
Best ball for shiny Darkrai?
I'm thinking Luxury or Master ball.'
Which is the best ball for Raichu, Ultra or Quick? Ultra fits the color scheme better, but Quick has an "electric" feel to it, so I'm not sure.

Also, I sred a bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny Xerneas from the wifi event. How much would it be worth in trading value? Bold is good for CM Rest Xerneas but that's probably not viable in VGC.
Personally I prefer Quick over Ultra, but Fast Ball could also work.
And yes, that Xerneas is a definite keep. Bold isn't the most popular nature, but it's certainly useable.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Welcome to Smogon! I'd go for Ultra ball for Raichu, but that's mostly because I don't get the "electric" feel from Quick ball, personally.
Grats on the Xerneas SR, I think it's worth quite a bit in trade value, because I don't see that many Bold ones running around, let alone ones with the IVs 31/X/31/31/31/31.

I am looking for a calm defog piplup. I have to offer shinies that ate self breed hatched on reddit. And i also have some darkrai codes.

All shiny Shaymin are DPPt.
I have one, but the event item wondercard (Oak's Letter) was injected in. But aside from that, it's legit.
It's just a minor point, but Shaymins from DP are illegal because the event was never released for them. Any shiny Shaymin is from Plat only.
Best ball for shiny Darkrai?
Definitely Master Ball. :)

Welcome to Smogon! :) Yes, keep that Xerneas, it's really good.

Anyway, tbh, I prefer Ultra over Quick. Fast Ball is a decent option as LegoFigure says, however, you will lose out on the Hidden Ability. In which case I'd definitely pick Ultra. ;)
I am looking for a calm defog piplup. I have to offer shinies that ate self breed hatched on reddit. And i also have some darkrai codes.
You have a list of your hatched 'mons?

I'm looking for someone who can clone me maybe 10-15 copies of my timid flawless Phione for a quick giveaway :) I can offer a BR poke or two in return. PM me!

Last edited:
Anyone got a spitback HA Skrelp or something lying around? =]
If you don't mind waiting I could breed you a spitback of my Heal HA Quiet Skrelp w/ Toxic Spikes, Acid Armour, Venom Drench & Haze. Got to breed a female Aerodactyl to finish an order atm but shouldn't take too long (I hope).

Oh that would be awesome! =) Uhm.. any fitting ball really, Luxury Maybe? Great ball? I've got one without HA in net ball already so something different would be nice. :D
Just been in my boxes and i have already a female/modest/adaptability/luxury ball/EM: Venom drench
If thats good or if you prefer Hare_vs_Tortoise 4 EM /quiet/ skrelp i wont be offended!

Hello guys !
First of all, IVs range from 0 to 31, not 0 to 6. The terms 5V and 6 V are used my people to indicate the number or perfect (31) IVs, and a better term for 6V is 'Flawless'.
Secondly, I have a shiny Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Beldum nicknamed 'Yaldabaoth' or Adamant un-nicknamed Ultra or Quick Ball Shiny Metangs (31/31/31/x/31/31) that I could get you a clone of, PM/VM me if you're interested. I won't ask for anything in return.
Hello Legofigure11 !
Thants a very pleasing proposition. I am fully intrested because I will play again ^^
Thank you for your observations, I admit that am a little new to pokemon.
I will take your Yaldaboath especially if he has no EV so I can rais it :)

Hi guys, i need a shiny 6 ivs ditto. Does anyone have a spare one?
I'm not sure why you'd need a 6IV shiny Ditto, since a competitive one doesn't have a use for six 31s ever and wants to have the Hidden Ability, which you didn't mention. "Shinyness" also serves absolutely no purpose for breeding.
But in case you do want one just for breeding, there are some giveaways going on currently. One of them would be Most's giveaway, where he's giving away a 6IV Timid German non-shiny Ditto for free. Just make sure to follow his giveaway rules if you want one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)