Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a flawless jolly male charmander in repeat ball if you want it VM me. It's free.

Metagross: Dive, Net, Great
Kabutops: Luxury

Metagross is genderless and cannot pass down the ball you'll need to either RNG abuse one, SR it in the friend safari or trade with someone who has it.
I actually have access to someone who can change the pokeballs of pokemon, so I'll end up having him switch my Beldum's pokeball. Thanks for all of your input!

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'm on the fence about this one. What do you guys think?

31/22/30/31/31/30 HP Electric Calm Manaphy.

The nature and Hidden Power typing feel very gimmicky, It's spread isn't that bad though, so I feel a bit torn.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

The nature and Hidden Power typing feel very gimmicky, It's spread isn't that bad though, so I feel a bit torn.
HP Electric is more viable on offensive Manaphy, but personally I'd still keep it because I doubt you'll see another like it. The Imperfect Speed also doesn't matter too much because you're not Timid.

Having played manaphy in OU it's really timid or nothing for nature. Sure one can make an exception for modest. I mean if you have another cartridge then that's not a bad keep but for round 2 it should really be timid or bust. Bonus if you get one with HP fire. Either ways I'm sure you already kept and I guess if you can reset it twice that's not a bad keep. Enough with the rant that's a keep based on circumstances.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
I'm after the following items;
1 Rocky Helmet
1 Lum Berry
1 Choice Band
2 Life Orbs
And someone to teach some tutor moves to my (6) Pokemon. Lastly, someone to help me evolve my Scyther. Making a team for my friend right now. Thanks in advance.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm after the following items;
1 Rocky Helmet
1 Lum Berry
1 Choice Band
2 Life Orbs
And someone to teach some tutor moves to my (6) Pokemon. Lastly, someone to help me evolve my Scyther. Making a team for my friend right now. Thanks in advance.
In case you still need help, I'll gladly provide you with all of the items, teach your Pokémon all of the tutor moves and evolve your Scyther into a Scizor.
Feel free to open a conversation and specify which Pokémon needs which tutor move(s) and which items you need on which Pokémon and I'll gladly get back to you in an hour or so.

Last edited:
Agreed, but i'm a bit of a perfectionist. I'll definitely take what I can get, though, and I certainly understand that there is currently no need for a 31 SpA.

I'll change them to Xs for now then. ^_^
You'd ideally want a 0 in Speed for Relaxed Ferrothorn, and don't need perfect Special Attack on Jolly Magikarp or Adamant Bagon.

Couple of questions:

• Ball?
    (this on HeartGold so Apricorn balls are available)
  • What Hidden Power types are useful for Raikou besides Grass and Ice? I still have 2 unclaimed Gen IV WIN2011 wondercards and I already RNG'd flawless HP Grass & Ice.
  • Why haven't I unlocked Riolu yet in Johto Safari's Meadow when the block objects needed are there after I picked it up 5 years later?

Couple of questions:

• Ball?
  • What Hidden Power types are useful for Raikou besides Grass and Ice? I still have 2 unclaimed Gen IV WIN2011 wondercards and I already RNG'd flawless HP Grass & Ice.
  • Why haven't I unlocked Riolu yet in Johto Safari's Meadow when the block objects needed are there after I picked it up 5 years later?
1) fast/lure
2)Ground is really the only possibly useful one
3) have you used your cart in a different console? i lost all my accumulated time when I used a different 3ds to play HG on

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Couple of questions:

• Ball?
- Fast, Level or Quick Ball (the latter if you want it with its HA for some reason).
- Water, and maybe Ground.
- Probably what flarg said above, or maybe because you have to actually play all that time, I'm not sure; HGSS' Safari Zone is a bitch with that days system.

You'd ideally want a 0 in Speed for Relaxed Ferrothorn, and don't need perfect Special Attack on Jolly Magikarp or Adamant Bagon.
The speed was a copy/paste typo, thank you! And yeah, I know I don't need it on Bagon or Magikarp, but that's what I have :-p. I already have two 6IV parents for both of the pokemon so breeding more is no hassle.

Can someone trade me a Kabuto with HA? I have some breedjects, shinies or even legendaries lying around!
Thanks in advance for your help! m(_ _)m

Got it! Thanks, tho. :3

Last edited:
Hello I'm new here X3
Does anyone have a defog BR togekiss? Want to use it for a team healer. And unfortunately the move isn't an egg move (defog) that could be passed down.
Thank you so much for the help, it will save me from alot of crying X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)