Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a love ball female dunsparce which they can lend me by any chance? I can otherwise trade for it for some lv 1 shiny if you want.

Hello!
I recently lost my omega ruby, and all of my competitive mons were there, so I had to start over on my X. So, if any of you guys could help me out and trade me one or two of these mons (with 5IVs would be nice, but not needed) that I'm looking for, it'd be greatly appreciated!

LF: HA Bulbusaur Modest (but timid is ok) Preferably with these EMs, but are not required: Giga Drain, Curse, Leaf Storm

-HA Vulpix Timid
-HA Pichu Timid
-HA Nidoran Male Timid
-HA Slowpoke Bold
-HA Slowpoke Calm
-HA Zubat Impish
-HA Tangela Impish
-HA Exeggcute Calm
-HA HA Pinsir
-HA Eevee Timid/Calm/Adamant/Jolly/Modest
Priority on Bulbusaur and Vulpix, but I still want the others, too.

(Again, I don't have too much right now, since I just started over again from scratch.)
All of these have their perfect set of 5IVs.
FT: HA Froakie Timid
-HA Dratini Jolly w/ DDance, Espeed
-Shellos Bold Water Absorb
-Ralts Jolly w/ Mean Look, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Memento
I can try and get you HA Vulpix.

Hi all.

Has anybody got a member of the Bulbasaur family with the Hidden Ability they'd be willing to part with? Or to perhaps breed for me? You wouldn't have to worry about nature or IVs, I can do all of that afterwards.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
It just occurred to me that I might not be able to get HA Skrelp because I only have X. D; Can it be traded to me?
It's in the code of the game so I think it can be traded to you from ORAS. I remember ages ago people used powersaves to get HA Skrelp

I'm looking for HA Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup. Don't care about natures or IVs

I've got HA Dratini and HA Tyrunt, Adamant, perfect IV's except for Sp At, with Extreme Speed and Dragon Dance respectively.

Can anyone help me out?

Alright, so after several rounds of breeding, I currently have a box with... 22 spitback Absol with Jolly nature, Hidden Ability, and the egg moves Play Rough and Sucker Punch. These are all spitbacks due to either not having enough perfect IV's, or having 5 perfect IV's... with one in S.Atk instead of something actually useful for a Mega-Absol build.

I have 11 males and 11 females (yes, it was actually that perfect, shoot me), each with between 3 and 5 perfect IV's; about 5 of them have worse IV's than the rest, and no I don't know which ones those are stop asking.

If you want one for either Jolly nature fodder, Play Rough/Sucker Punch breeding purposes, or because like me you actually really love Absol and want to try breeding your own without much hassle, just toss a note up on my profile.

I am including Destiny Knots, Everstones, Masterballs, and other hold items like Choice scarf/band/specs at your request.

Hey can someone trade me a thundurus-therian. I do not care about IV or moves or anything like that. Preferably without any EVs but its ok if its not. Sorry if im doing this wrong, Im new to smogon. I am willing to trade basically anything. Thanks in advance!

Hi LF a 5 / 6 IVs Cobalion jolly no shinie if any have i can offer shinies competitive

And LF empoleon with defog 5 IVs nat calm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)