Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I need help, I'm trying to set up a trade thread (gotta start from scratch :/ ), and i was wondering how to compress things down instead of having huge list. (i apologize if this isn't in the right spot)
Help page about BB Code. If you're asking about Hide Tabs, this is how they work:
Code:
[Hide]text[/Hide]
Turns into:
text

and
Code:
[Hide=name]text[/Hide]
turns into:
text

Still need some help finding Dedenne in friend safari! PLEASE message me your friend code if you can help! Somebody must be electric or fairy typing here :/

My friend code is 1993-7835-2678

Last edited:
LF: Pentagon Groudon, Brave, 31/31/31/31/31/0

...or as close to that as possible. I don't have much to offer in return, but I can RNG in gens 3-5, and I have HA Pokémon in Dream Balls.

Need help evolving my Scyther into a Scizor (I have the metal coat)

Can offer HA dratini, HA Fletching, magic guard cleffa, technician Scyther spitbacks as thank you

Thanks!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Need help evolving my Scyther into a Scizor (I have the metal coat)

Can offer HA dratini, HA Fletching, magic guard cleffa, technician Scyther spitbacks as thank you

Thanks!
I can help with that! Don't need anything in return :) PM/VM me your friend code and I can head online.

Anybody want a shiny 5iv Timid shiny female Snorunt with egg moves Spikes, Weather Ball, Rollout, and (lol) Bide in Premier Ball?

Looking for the following females in Premier, Dive, or pretty Kurt Balls:

Snover (Kurt Ball)
Swinub (HA)
Sneasel (Kurt Ball)
Spheal (HA)
Shellder (HA)
Lapras (Kurt Ball)
I can try to catch the 3 which don't need kurt balls, does it matter whether they are in premier or dive balls

EDIT: I have caught a female HA Cloyster and piloswine in dive balls. I am going to catch the spheal later today and I might just have a moon ball sneasel which I can breed.

Last edited:
I can try to catch the 3 which don't need kurt balls, does it matter whether they are in premier or dive balls

EDIT: I have caught a female HA Cloyster and piloswine in dive balls. I am going to catch the spheal later today and I might just have a moon ball sneasel which I can breed.
Ossum! Anything you want in return?

31, 31, 31, 3, 31, 20 relaxad arceus. Does this have any trde value?
Pretty sure you want 0-3 IVs on a TR mon, and not convinced Arceus can do that well given its' 120 BS in speed? You might want to wait for another answer, but I would not keep that ^^
What he said basically. So toss and don't think about it. Trick room arceus would not be viable in the current format or past formats and probably in future formats.

I need help, I'm trying to set up a trade thread (gotta start from scratch :/ ), and i was wondering how to compress things down instead of having huge list. (i apologize if this isn't in the right spot)
Did you try having a link to your list? (Not sure how to actually DO it, but ive seen it happen.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)