Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a bergmite or an amaura to breed with my lapras does anyone happen to have this Pokemon I need a male preferred but I can breed for a male either way thanks

I would like to request a hidden ability Bidoof/Bibarel (preferably Dive Ball, but not fussy on this point). EMs and IVs don't matter, just the HA.

Thanks in advance. :)

lunala would like what ball? and what hp?
well, the obvious choice for a ball would be a moon ball, but if you don't want to use apricorn balls, then a luxury ball or dusk ball would do, and as for hidden power.... It's not that useful of a move on lunala to begin with, so it's not really worth SRing it, but if you really want it then HP Fighting is probably it's best option

well, the obvious choice for a ball would be a moon ball, but if you don't want to use apricorn balls, then a luxury ball or dusk ball would do, and as for hidden power.... It's not that useful of a move on lunala to begin with, so it's not really worth SRing it, but if you really want it then HP Fighting is probably it's best option
Lunala can't have HP Fighting due to three perfect IVs.

i want a telepathy ralts (preferrably female to make breeding easier) for my battle tree team. i got a bunch of breedjects to offer and ill also throw in a bottle cap.

Hey guys, I'm looking for the following dream ball HA mons:
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Tyrogue
Beldum
Golett
Rotom

I have plenty of other breedables to trade. Thanks! :)

Edit: as well as the following (with or without HA, but preferably with):
Nest ball treecko
Luxury ball chimchar
Dive ball piplup
Lure ball totodile

Last edited:
should i run focus sash with cloyster or blaziken? i would like to run a baton pass blaziken set, but i use my focus sash on my cloyster so i can get a little aggressive with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)