Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10% of a normal ball??? ...I don't think I'm that patient actually! ...heal ball it is then!
yes 10% now they do have an decent catchrate which is 45 but even then I would take at least 10 beastballs I used moonball and even that took 5 or 7 tries on avarage so softresetting was a pain but moonbal fits it soo well:)

I did paralyze the pokemon and weaned it with false swipe though:)

either way good luck:)

Does anyone have an HA female vulpix that they don't need? No worries about the nature or IVs however I don't have anything to offer

Looking for a couple dittos. I need jolly nature and 0 speed iv. Other ivs don't matter, but would be nice bonus. I have pokedex completion (minus legends) some 4 iv ditto, and breeds I can offer or gsc Pokeballs. I can also take a request for a breed. I have rough skin gible as well.

So with Poke Bank's release approaching (please be early Jan) I'm starting to consider what new Hidden Power mons I need to breed for my trade thread.

Tho cause I have yet to play Moon and really haven't seen much of the meta game as of yet minus a few youtube vids, I don't really know of what to shoot for.

This includes new and old mons.

Only old mon that stood out was HP Fighting for Porygon.

Really didn't see any HP's on new mons for obvious reasons.

So with Poke Bank's release approaching (please be early Jan) I'm starting to consider what new Hidden Power mons I need to breed for my trade thread.

Tho cause I have yet to play Moon and really haven't seen much of the meta game as of yet minus a few youtube vids, I don't really know of what to shoot for.

This includes new and old mons.

Only stood out was HP Fighting for Porygon.
Timid hp fighting persian (technician)

poyrgon doesn't need hp fighting anymore since you can just use Z conversion and change its typing.

Hmm. Already got HP Ghost for normal Persian so HP Fighting would be neat for Aloha Persian.

Odd tho about your HP Fighting comment. I saw it on YouTube and even the analysis mentions it (as well as HP Ground for Electric Porygon).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/porygon-z-qc-1-3.3588473/
just my observation, but T bolt, ice beam , recover and conversion are good enough

You have 5 other mons to take care stuff Porygon can't kill.

Gen 7 also introduces the Tapu Guardians.

I have a HP Fighting Modest Adap Porygon last gen, and majority of the time I use it, hp fighting isn't needed.

I'm looking for a Jolly Buzzwole (IVs aren't important, I'm willing to hyper train it). I will trade a Naive Pheromosa or HP Ice Timid Xurkitree for it.

Still looking for someone to clone my shiny HP Fire Female Treecko.

You can keep a non-redistribution copy for yourself if you wish.

Edit: Taken care of.

Last edited:
Anyone willing to trade me any Pokemon holding a Beast Ball? Would like to capture my Solgaleo with one. I don't have much to offer except that I have Pokemon Sun & Moon so if you need an exclusive, I can definitely catch one for you.

Oh and, I have a bunch of shiny breedjects from gen 6 like Froakie and Medicham.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)