Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody trade me their Tapus and Ultrabeasts? I just need them for my Pokedex and therefore you can have them back right away.
I also need a Litten and the evolution for my pokedex.

I don't have much to offer currently. However, if Pokebank is available you can have something from my trade thread if the Pokemon there have any value for you.

I know it could be betetr but is this one worth considering keeping?

Pheromosa - #795 (Naive)
HP: 20 - 21
Att: 31
Def: 6 - 7
SpA: 31
SpD: 16 - 17
Speed: 30 - 31

its defenses are so low already it pretty much dies in 1 hit of everything anyway

so does the low defenses even mather?
Even with low defenses it might still survive certain resisted hits so you should toss and atleast try for 28+ in defenses.

Looking for any pokerus, can't offer much I'm afraid as I'm still starting breeding, I've got moon though in case anyone wants a version exclusive... Pm me if able!

Hey, anyone have a spare Shiny-hunting Smeargle that they could give me? Trying to hunt Dhelmise, and I would be willing to trade an ultra beast for one! Thanks! :D (PM me) (Level 100 prefered, EV/IV training to needed)
Also this would be in Gen 7

hey guys. I've farming tapu lele for HP fire for days, but I haven't managed to find a single one. Instead, I just found a HP ground one, should I keep it or should I keep SR'ing?

hey guys. I've farming tapu lele for HP fire for days, but I haven't managed to find a single one. Instead, I just found a HP ground one, should I keep it or should I keep SR'ing?
if you dont care about what the ivs are you should just keep trying since the odds shuld be 1 in 18

if you dont care about what the ivs are you should just keep trying since the odds shuld be 1 in 18
Thanks, and yeah I did decide to keep it... I just couldn't be bothered to SR for it anymore. IV's are not great but I'll hypertrain it anyway

Thanks, and yeah I did decide to keep it... I just couldn't be bothered to SR for it anymore. IV's are not great but I'll hypertrain it anyway
I do care lol and refuse to use hypertraining hypertrainign ruined the metagame for me but glad for other people it made it better

btw keep or toss (asking anyone) I was aiming for naive but I got this one and since i cna get 3 more im not sure especialy due to the speed if the speed was 31 it was an easy keep

Pheromosa - #795 (Rash)
HP: 28 - 29
Def: 31
SpD: 23 - 24
Speed: 23 - 24

Last edited:

Pheromosa - #795 (Naive)

its defenses are so low already it pretty much dies in 1 hit of everything anyway

If you don't want that one I'll take it I'm looking for a naive one.
I have other ubs/legendaries to trade
Edit- I see you tossed it, nvm

nothing personal but I wouldnt have done that anyway I reset them just for me not to trade them away

either way im resetting for an better one naive is the nature im actualy aiming for:P

nothing personal but I wouldnt have done that anyway I reset them just for me not to trade them away

either way im resetting for an better one naive is the nature im actualy aiming for:P

Pheromosa - #795 (Naive)

I do care lol and refuse to use hypertraining hypertrainign ruined the metagame for me but glad for other people it made it better

btw keep or toss (asking anyone) I was aiming for naive but I got this one and since i cna get 3 more im not sure especialy due to the speed if the speed was 31 it was an easy keep

Pheromosa - #795 (Rash)
If you refuse to use hyper training, then 5 ivs in the right place or bust. It's not that hard.

Looking for Rare kitchen level 5. I'm dead tired of elite four grinding. Pm me for my stalls/other offers.

Also looking for Naive Pheromosa

Pheromosa - #795 (Rash)
If I wasn't going to hypertrain then I'd toss it. Rash is a speed neutral nature and decreases sp.def, which is not ideal on such a frail pokemon

Hey, anyone have a spare Shiny-hunting Smeargle that they could give me? Trying to hunt Dhelmise, and I would be willing to trade an ultra beast for one! Thanks! :D (PM me) (Level 100 prefered, EV/IV training NOT needed)
Also this would be in Gen 7

If you refuse to use hyper training, then 5 ivs in the right place or bust. It's not that hard.
in that case that would mean I would have to go for 31 31 31 31 31 31

just egtting those ivs with 3 max ivs guaranteed is a chance of 1 in 29791 and thats not even taking in consideration the nature because sync can fail so that would mean 1 in 59582 since this would be an mixxed one

I want a decent one but I am not gonna reset 60000 times without guarantee you even gonna get it at that point

there is a line lol and I doubt anyone here is crazy enough to reset that much :P

and I just wnat it for some kind of collection because competetive is dead for me anyway:P

Hi I hope I'm in the right place, it's been awhile since I've been on the forums if it's not, please if you can redirect me.

Pokemon Sun\Moon
I've got a Male Gible in a Beast Ball.
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Veil Perfect IVs: HP, Atk and Speed Moves: Outrage, Scary Face, Thrash and Iron Head.

I'm looking for a breedject Female Salandit, either Timid or Modest nature, with Perfect IV's in HP\SP Atk and Speed

Feel free to send me a PM or reply. Thank you.

How are my Pheromosas?

31/28-29/31/31/5/31 rash - is the special defense and attack a deal breaker?

31/30/31/31/29-28/31 naive - I think this is my best one but the attack is not perfect

29-28/31/24-23/31/31/31 naughty

29-28/31/2/31/31/31 hasty

Should I just hypertrain them?

How are my Pheromosas?

31/28-29/31/31/5/31 rash - is the special defense and attack a deal breaker?

31/30/31/31/29-28/31 naive - I think this is my best one but the attack is not perfect

29-28/31/24-23/31/31/31 naughty

29-28/31/2/31/31/31 hasty

Should I just hypertrain them?
that naive one is realy good that naughty one as well

and if you wnat to use them hypertraining is always a good thing even for the best ones

Finally made an account, hope I'm not screwing this up ;u ;
But I'm lookin' for a Timid Tapu Koko and/or a Sassy Celesteela
I don't have a ton of amazing stuff to offer, but I do have some:

Luxury Ball Rough Skin Jolly Gibles
Beast Ball HA Bold Mareanies with Haze
Dusk Ball Adamant Mimikyus with Curse and Destiny Bond
Dusk Ball 0 Speed IV HA Quiet Exeggcutes with Giga Drain

They're all breedjects that have random assortments of IVs

Correct me if I'm doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)