Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i'm only looking for 1 specific pokemon do I ask here or should I make a thread?
Because I'm looking for 1 or 2 x UT Celesteela's in beast balls

1 x Adamant
1 x Careful (prefer this one first / the most)

What I have for trade:

1 x Calm Celesteela
1 x Adamant Buzzwole
1 x Jolly Buzzwole
1 x Modest Xurkitree
1 x Impish Kartana
1 x Naive Kartana
1 x Quirky Kartana

All UT and in beast balls

Anyone have any of the following?

Hidden Ability Mareanie in a Johto Ball (Lure or Love)
Male Alolan Vulpix or Pokemon in its egg group with Freeze Dry
Hidden Power Fire Popplio with Ivs of 30 in the right places.
Hidden Ability Impish Gible in a Beast Ball

Anyone have any of the following?

Hidden Ability Mareanie in a Johto Ball (Lure or Love)
Male Alolan Vulpix or Pokemon in its egg group with Freeze Dry
Hidden Power Fire Popplio with Ivs of 30 in the right places.
Hidden Ability Impish Gible in a Beast Ball
I have some of the stuff you are looking for,

Hidden Power Fire Popplio Modest 31/x/31/30/31/30
4iv spit back Male vulpix on a dive ball, Snow warning with freeze dry and moonblast
and I can breed beast ball HA gibles, but they are not impish

what are you offering man?

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
LF: Someone to level up my Tapu Koko (Timid EV trained, 252 SPA / 252 SPE / 4 DEF 22/5/31/31/2/31 IVs), to level 100, so I can hyper train SPDEF and HP, since I mainly kept it for its low attack stat. You may also keep a clone of it if you'd like so.

LF Gen 7 LEGIT! foreign Shiny Ditto with 4ivs!(non NA) I offer my own 4iv shiny ditto Gentle 31/31/31/x/31/x I caught it and its 100% legit
Im also looking for spitbacks of Litten with egg moves Crunch and fake out, Rowlet with batton pass, haze and/or defog and Togepi with Nasty plot

I have a question. I know there's only one lucky egg in the whole game without the possibility of of getting another(JUST) but does cloning still work?
If so I'm looking for a cloner to help me replicate my lucky egg.

I need only necrozma and guzzlord to complete my pokedex. Looking for help trading for them so I don't have to rush catching everything else. I have scizor and weavile or most anything else that I can offer or most other stuff to help with completing a pokedex. I also have 4iv porygon or I can breed some other stuff.

Does anyone have a spare female hidden ability alolan grimer? Ivs don't matter. I could offer items or my hyper trained Bulu/Koko ( I can post more details if someone's interested).
Thanks!

I need only necrozma and guzzlord to complete my pokedex. Looking for help trading for them so I don't have to rush catching everything else. I have scizor and weavile or most anything else that I can offer or most other stuff to help with completing a pokedex. I also have 4iv porygon or I can breed some other stuff.
I have both, but I need them back.

LF Gen 7 LEGIT! foreign Shiny Ditto with 4ivs!(non NA) I offer my own 4iv shiny ditto Gentle 31/31/31/x/31/x I caught it and its 100% legit
Im also looking for spitbacks of Litten with egg moves Crunch and fake out, Rowlet with batton pass, haze and/or defog and Togepi with Nasty plot
Still that and now I need bottle caps! gold or silver CMT thread plz!

Still that and now I need bottle caps! gold or silver CMT thread plz!
I have flawless adamant litten with crunch/fake out/revenge/heat wave that I'd trade for a female jolly premier ball slush rush sandshrew

Also looking for spheal. Not concerned with anything other than it being in Gen 7 but a nice ball and ivs are always welcome. Cmt(Gen 7 only) for offers

I have flawless adamant litten with crunch/fake out/revenge/heat wave that I'd trade for a female jolly premier ball slush rush sandshrew

Also looking for spheal. Not concerned with anything other than it being in Gen 7 but a nice ball and ivs are always welcome. Cmt(Gen 7 only) for offers
I check pretty sure I have a dive ball one which i cna breed real fast for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)