Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting, so the burn wouldn't affect clefable and i would practically be immune to status after that happens. i forsee an evil strategy.
That's why sigilyph runs it most of the time - so it can't get paralyzed or put to sleep. Bulky set up pokemon with magic guard like it.

interesting, so the burn wouldn't affect clefable and i would practically be immune to status after that happens. i forsee an evil strategy.
Magic Guard also stops effects such as Life Orbs HP Recoil, among other item effects. (Which is why Clefable is often run with Life Orb, to boost damage)

However, if you're looking for an effective Burn swapper, I would recommend Sigilyph. It does a better job than Clefable at stalling, and it gets access to Calm Mind for boosts, Roost for HP, Psycho Shift to give that burn to other pokes, and Stored Power annihilate other pokes. Read here.

Edit: ;-; Greninja'd again...

Magic Guard also stops effects such as Life Orbs HP Recoil, among other item effects. (Which is why Clefable is often run with Life Orb, to boost damage)

However, if you're looking for an effective Burn swapper, I would recommend Sigilyph. It does a better job than Clefable at stalling, and it gets access to Calm Mind for boosts, Roost for HP, Psycho Shift to give that burn to other pokes, and Stored Power annihilate other pokes. Read here.

Edit: ;-; Greninja'd again...
i like that idea, clefable is hard to keep up due to weather sweepers breaking moonlight.

Edit: going to need some help getting one, It's from gen 5 .-.

anyone have a jolly (opt) drilbur with iron head for trade? ball, iv/ev doesn't matter
Edit: i forgot to add moldbreaker to it
Edit 2: i managed to break html trying to edit.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Sassy Bronzor with zero Speed IVs for breeding? The other IVs don't matter for anything (I might even Hyper Train the baby, tbh).

I accidentally traded my shiny perfect mawile from AS to Sun without teaching it thunderpunch. Is there any way to get thunder punch on it otherwise?
Speculative, but GF have a habit of adding move tutors into the second wave games of each generation. Assuming we get any, history dictates you might get it in the Rem4kes if they are made.

Speculative, but GF have a habit of adding move tutors into the second wave games of each generation. Assuming we get any, history dictates you might get it in the Rem4kes if they are made.
Yeah I really dont get the whole "cant transfer back to ORAS" thing. Makes no sense to me. They should just lock mons who arent / have moves that arent in ORAS.

I just notice that I still didn't recieve meloetta from the delivery girl in my AS. Since I'm waiting to buy the pokebank, what viable nature and IVs for meloetta that I can soft reset?

Have heard that Mawilite and Beedrillite are soon to be available but I don't know where/how to get them- can someone explain?? Even better, could anyone clone me them if they have it? I have plenty to trade/thank people in return.

Have heard that Mawilite and Beedrillite are soon to be available but I don't know where/how to get them- can someone explain?? Even better, could anyone clone me them if they have it? I have plenty to trade/thank people in return.
Both the Mawilite and the Beedrilite were rewards for participating in the 2017 February International Challenge, which ended several days ago. As far as I am aware, both have yet to be distributed to those involved (I just checked my email, no msg yet). Until they are distributed, no one should have them. Furthermore, TPC has said they will distribute all of them to all players at a latter date.

If you participated in the 2017 International Challenge February competition, you'll receive a serial code in your PGL account. Input it into Mystery Gift, and pick up the stones from the delivery man in any Pokemon Center. If you didn't, the stones will be distributed via serial code in about a month or two after the competition participants get them. However, the code hasn't been given out yet to the participants, so no one has them at this time.

Best EM?

[Amnesia, Aqua Ring, Perish Song] (pick one): Aromatic Mist, Wonder Room, Charm
I would go with Wonder Room, since there's at least some utility in using it on a wall breaking/wall creating team. You could go with Charm, since Primas Def is so low, but it really has no good synergy with any team.

I just notice that I still didn't recieve meloetta from the delivery girl in my AS. Since I'm waiting to buy the pokebank, what viable nature and IVs for meloetta that I can soft reset?
Well it depends on several things. First, are you going to Hyper Train your Meloetta in S&M, or are you going for a near flawless spread? If you aren't going to HT, look for at 31 in HP, SpAtk, and Spd, with 28+ in Def and SpD, and a low IV in Atk, (of course depending on the set, as I'll discuss below).

As for nature, this again is dependent on what role it plays. Most Meloetta sets run Timid, or a bulkier set with Calm or Careful (For Cleric). All-Out sets can also run Modest, which is usually run in higher tiers of play, since Meloetta isn't going to outspeed the things it needs to with Timid whilst in Base Form (90 Base Speed), such as Mega Beedrill. However, you could also run Meloetta for its Pirouette form, which if you don't know is what it changes into after using Relic Song, loosing its psychic typing for fighting. That form is more physical, and so you would want to run Jolly (if you really don't care about Relic Song damage), or Naive (which is preferred to boost Relic Song damage).

Does anyone have the following mons for trade?
- Timid Scatterbug in a Dive Ball
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Quick/Turbo/Ultra Ball
- Modest/Timid HA Pikipek with Boom Burst, Mirror Coat, Tail Wind
- Adamant Spinarak with Megahorn, Toxic Spikes,
- 5 iv not in atk Regular Timid HA Vulpix in a Premier, Timer or Dream Ball
- Cutifly with Moon Blast preferable with Modest nature
- Jolly HA Spearow with Quick Attack
- Jolly/Impish HA Trubbish with Spikes and Rock Blast
- Jolly Tirtouga with Liquidation
- Jolly HA Zubat in a Dream Ball with Brave Bird, Defog, Hypnosis
- Careful/Impish Paras with Leech Seed
- Jolly/Naive HA Absol in a Luxury/Premier Ball with Play Rough
- Jolly HA or Timid Riolu with Bullet Punch
- Adamant HA Scyther in a Dream Ball preferable with Defog
- Impish Snubbull in a Dream Ball with Heal Bell
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Jolly/Impish Sandile with Pursuit
- Impish/Careful Shieldon with Stealth Rock
- Modest Nosepass with Stealth Rocks preferable in a Great Ball
- Jolly Pinsir in a Heavy Ball with Quick Attack and Close Combat
- Modest Igglybuff in a Dream/Love Ball
- Timid Gastly in a Moon Ball with Disable, Perish Song
- Jolly HA Eevee in a Friend Ball with Wish

I am starting to get some decent Pokemon, so I might not be able to offer much, but here are a few things I can trade:
- Modest Tortunator in a Repeat Ball
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Jolly Togedemaru in a Heavy Ball with Wish
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly Drillbur in a Deluxe Ball
- Adamant Premier Ball Delibird with Fake Out, Ice Shards, Destiny Bond
- Timid (any ability) Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Adamant HA Goldeen in a Love Ball with Body Slam, Hydropump, Aqua Tail
- Modest HA Psyduck in a Dive Ball with Encore, Yawn, Hypnosis, Cross Chop
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Timid Orichio in a Luxury Ball with Bodyguard, Tail Wind
- Adamant Stufful in a Heal ball with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Stomping Tantrum, Mega Kick
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly/Timid any ability Jangmo-o with Ultra Ball/Pokeball with Counter, Dragon Breath, Reversal

Last edited:
Hi, Looking for a HA alolan geodude. Doesn't matter about gender, nature or iv's as i can breed all of that. I have a variety of HA pokemon and pokemon from various gens so give me a shout with what you would want for one. Thanks!

Hi, Looking for a HA alolan geodude. Doesn't matter about gender, nature or iv's as i can breed all of that. I have a variety of HA pokemon and pokemon from various gens so give me a shout with what you would want for one. Thanks!
I can breed you one, just give me a few minutes to produce one.

LF speed boost hone claws Torchic

Offering 64 or less BP item, can be a combo of items for up to 64 BP

Moderator edit: Don't post bold/large messages. It doesn't need more attention than other people's requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)