Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get into competitive and for that I would love to have a Treecko with the hidden ability unburden. According to what I've read the only way to get one is if someone trades me one. I'd prefer a female because it would be a bit simpler, but any gender will do. If you have one you are willing to give up I will happily take it.

My friend code: 0705 - 4014 - 0722

(I'm new to breeding and e.v. training too )

I'm trying to get into competitive and for that I would love to have a Treecko with the hidden ability unburden. According to what I've read the only way to get one is if someone trades me one. I'd prefer a female because it would be a bit simpler, but any gender will do. If you have one you are willing to give up I will happily take it.

Holy Crap!

yeah so I know that was only there for 20 min, but I literally just got one via wonder trade. Wonder trade is a glorious place.................now and then

Holy Crap!

yeah so I know that was only there for 20 min, but I literally just got one via wonder trade. Wonder trade is a glorious place.................now and then
Yes, you can get great breedjects with Wonder Trade but be careful with Shinies you may receive, the chance of those being hacked is relatively high.

LF:
Modest HA Larvesta(nature isnt mandatory)
Makuhita with relevant egg moves(Feint being one of them)

Some pokes I can trade :

Dive ball bold ha mareanie(spit up, haze , stockpile , swallow)
Beast Ball ha jolly Gible (outrage)
Alola Ha Adamant beast ball Geodude(autotomize)
Love/Luxury Ball Ha timid vulpix(encore , moonblast , freeze-dry)
Bold/adamant fast ball / level ball growlithe(burn up , double edge , morning sun , close combat)
Modest Heal Ball cyndaquil(double kick)
Dive Ball ha adamant sandshrew(icicle crash)
Beast ball jolly beldum
Moon Ball modest Deino
Dive ball calm feebas(mirror coat)
Nest ball ha modest exeggcute(synthesis)
Moon ball ha jolly rockruff(fire fang , thunder fang , thrash , sucker punch)
Ha Adamant Dratini(extreme speed)
Moon ball adamant crabhawler
Beast Ball Bold Sandygast(Destiny Bond , Amnesia , Swallow , Stockpile)
Friend Ball Bold Chikorita(counter , leech seed , leaf storm)
Moon Ball Adamant Cubone(Belly Drum , Chip Away , Iron Head , Perish Song)
Moon Ball Adamant Roggenrola(Heavy Slam , Curse , Rock Tomb)
Jolly Bounsweeet(play rough)
Modest Nest Ball Ha Bulbasaur(giga drain)
Dive Ball Modest Wingull(Wide Guard)
Dream Ball Quiet Solosis(Confuse Ray , NIght Shade , Helping Hand , Acid Armor)
Net Ball Modest Ha Psyduck
Beast Ball Modest Horsea(dragon rage , muddy water , disable , dragon breath)
Nest Ball Relaxed Ferroseed(Spikes , Stealth Rock , Leech Seed , Seed Bomb)
Timid Fast Ball Pichu (Electric Terrain, Fake Out, Charm , Encore)
Modest Moon Ball HA Litwick(Acid Armor , Heat Wave , Clear Smog , Endure)
Beast Ball Quiet Honedge(Metal Sound , Destiny Bond , Shadow Sneak , Wide Guard)
Heavy Ball Modest Gastly(Clear Smog , Disable , Psywave , Perish Song)
Moon Ball Quiet Grubbin (Harden , Endure , Mud Shot)
Dream Ball Sassy HA/non-HA Porygon
Dive Ball Impish HA Bergmite(MIst , Barrier , Mirror Coat , Recover)
Impish Hippopotas(Slack off , Whirlwind)
Beast Ball Brave/Adamant Dewpider
Repeat Ball Hp Ice Timid Larvesta
Bump

How does synchronize work in sos battles? I thought you'd get the synch nature of the synchronizer, but I've gotten two Naive shinies now and my false swiper is naive. The shiny spawns with the synchronizer on the field, but I lead with my false swiper when I start the chain. Is it possible that the synch is choosing the lead's nature or did I just somehow get two naive shinies in a row from failed synch?

Question, how much experience does Poke Pelgo give? Is it a viable way to lv to 100?

If not....anyone know of people who offer leveling services? I'd rather trade people pokes to level to 100 than grind......
At rank 3, each 30 minute session provides 300 EXP. (15 minutes while Poke Beans are in effect, and you can set for as many sessions as you want) It's not the most ideal way to level 100 unless you make use of the Poke Pelago glitch.
Anyone have a ball recommendation for Pheromosa? Premier?
Premier, Quick, Fast, or Beast. Premier for color, Quick and Fast for theme of its speed, Beast for being an Ultra Beast and the animation is cool. If you wanted to, you could catch a Pheromosa in each if you've not caught any of the four in your game yet.
Holy Crap!

Unfortunately, that Unburden Treecko is more than likely a hacked Pokemon, or bred from a hacked Pokemon. (which makes it considered hacked too) If you choose to use it, do so at your own risk, and don't offer anything bred from it here. (should generally always be wary of things from WT, as it could come back to bite you)

How does synchronize work in sos battles? I thought you'd get the synch nature of the synchronizer, but I've gotten two Naive shinies now and my false swiper is naive. The shiny spawns with the synchronizer on the field, but I lead with my false swiper when I start the chain. Is it possible that the synch is choosing the lead's nature or did I just somehow get two naive shinies in a row from failed synch?
The Syncronizer has to be on the field at all times during a SOS Battle, otherwise Syncronize will not work on SOS Calls. Basically, you should lead with the Syncronizer and never switch it out. Seems like you're doing that, so yeah you just got unlucky.

The Syncronizer has to be on the field at all times during a SOS Battle, otherwise Syncronize will not work on SOS Calls. Basically, you should lead with the Syncronizer and never switch it out. Seems like you're doing that, so yeah you just got unlucky.
Doesn't it activate whenever a new Pokemon spawns though? How are you supposed to use false swipe with a synchronizer (unless one gets it that I didn't know about)?

What I've been doing is lead with my parasect (naive nature), false swipe + spore + adrenaline orb, swap into synchronizer, Pokemon calls for help. Synch stays in until the Pokemon calling for help is running low on PP, then I switch the swiper back in and repeat the process.

I'm thinking maybe synchronizer triggers, and the nature is set when the Pokemon is caught, so if I catch a Pokemon with the naive Pokemon on the field (the Pokemon was called in when the synchronizer was on though) that's the nature it matches? Or I'm unlucky, but it just seems a bit too coincidental to me.

Doesn't it activate whenever a new Pokemon spawns though? How are you supposed to use false swipe with a synchronizer (unless one gets it that I didn't know about)?

What I've been doing is lead with my parasect (naive nature), false swipe + spore + adrenaline orb, swap into synchronizer, Pokemon calls for help. Synch stays in until the Pokemon calling for help is running low on PP, then I switch the swiper back in and repeat the process.

I'm thinking maybe synchronizer triggers, and the nature is set when the Pokemon is caught, so if I catch a Pokemon with the naive Pokemon on the field (the Pokemon was called in when the synchronizer was on though) that's the nature it matches? Or I'm unlucky, but it just seems a bit too coincidental to me.
Gallade gets both + hypnosis. It actually doesn't, there's Mew I guess.

Anyway, you're not leading with your Sync so I think that's your problem. In SM syncronize will always Sync the Nature of the 1st pokemon in your party when the battle starts. Say you lead with a fainted pokemon and your sync in the 2nd slot, Syncronize will sync with the Nature of the fainted pokemon's instead of the Syncronizer's even tho it is not on the field.

Last edited:
Gallade gets both + hypnosis.

Anyway, you're not leading with your Sync so I think there's your problem. In SM syncronize will always Sync the Nature of the 1st pokemon in your party when the battle starts. Say you lead with a fainted pokemon and your sync in the 2nd slot, Syncronize will sync with the Nature of the fainted pokemon's instead of the Syncronizer's even tho it is not on the field.
So the synchronizer can never be swapped out? Or can it be swapped out and back in as long as it leads? I think I have a mew somewhere but I like having spore and mew can't do that.

Alright... Second question then. What should I do with a naive toucannon without access to brave bird? It feels like a waste to use beak blast with a speed boosting nature, it really can't run a mixed set, and drill peck is my only other viable stab option. Should I do an all out sweeping set with max speed and max attack, or maybe a scarf set? It has keen eye but I'm going to put skill link on it instead.

Unfortunately, that Unburden Treecko is more than likely a hacked Pokemon, or bred from a hacked Pokemon. (which makes it considered hacked too) If you choose to use it, do so at your own risk, and don't offer anything bred from it here. (should generally always be wary of things from WT, as it could come back to bite you)
Thanks for the heads up. I managed to get another unburdened treecko from gts. Is that still possibly hacked? If so, how can I tell if it is legitimate or not? And also... I kinda already bred this treecko... a lot...and I got one with pretty good iv's. If it is indeed hacked, what are the disadvantages of that?

And is there anyone that is willing to trade me a pokerus carrier?

I know I asked like 4 questions in that so thx for being patient :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I managed to get another unburdened treecko from gts. Is that still possibly hacked? If so, how can I tell if it is legitimate or not? And also... I kinda already bred this treecko... a lot...and I got one with pretty good iv's. If it is indeed hacked, what are the disadvantages of that?

Well you can tell it is legit when it has the right moveset it has. Second if it's in a legal pokeball but since both parents (I think) can pass down their kind poke ball so it maybe harder to identify. And last if it's shiny with great stats but it dosen't actually show it's hack but I mean who would wondertrade their legit perfect IV shinies anyway. Disadvantages, well I'm sure using that in official tournaments may ban you especailly the amount of people got banned this time.

And last yeah I think I have pokerus so if you need one PM me :)

Yes, it's very likely still hacked. If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Unburden Treecko and Damp Mudkip were only distributed once or twice, and only in Japan, so offspring of these are quite rare. (Speed Boost Torchic was distributed again globally at X and Y's launch, and thus is far more common than its fellow HA Hoenn starters)

As for disadvantages of a Pokemon bred from a (likely) hacked parent, read Smogon's rules on the matter to learn more.

I can give you one.

I can breed you an Unburden Treecko for free. I got the parent from a giveaway here in the forums.
VM por PM me.

Looking for a HA Modest Larvesta(nature isnt mandatory). I have stuff I can trade so we can work something out. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)