Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to get back to playing pokemon, however upon browsing smogon for info, two questions come into mind.

1. Does smogon not have a strategy dex for Sun/Moon version? I enjoyed reading about specific pokemon and its analysis/counters, sad to see it not available (or eluding me somehow?).

2. Is there a way to competitively breed in Gen 7? I see RNG cracked for all prior versions but see no information regarding Gen 7.

if anyone could answer I'd greatly appreciate it :D
1. I’m not sure how to get to it but I’m sure there’s a competitive dex for gen 7. I used it for my team building strats.

2. Look into ditto chaining. Just search that on YouTube and a bunch should come up. Also, hatch 20-40 eggs and talk to the guy next to the battle tree. You’ll get a tool for your PC that allows you to judge IVs. There’s a lot more but I’m new to competitive and Smogon too so I don’t know much more. The process seems a lot more simplified in gen 7 than in the other gens though so it shouldn’t be as hard to get started. I’ve relied a lot on the Smogon community for help building my first team, too, and I’m sure they’ll be willing to help you get started in any way they can. I’ve got a few pretty good Pokémon that I could breed for you. I’m not available for trade right now though. Check my status to see hours I’m on. (Based on Eastern Standard Time.)

I managed to breed a 31/30/31/31/31/31 Totodile... So close yet so far ;-: If anyone specifically wants it contact me. It has Aqua Jet / Metal Claw / Dragon Dance / Ice Punch, Jolly nature. At level 50 the 30 IV won't make a difference so yeah

Anyways, bumping my need for a HA or Great Ball Totodile in Gen 6

Last edited:
Looking for a gen 6 carbink, any carbink will work but a modest or a high defense/Spc defense iv'd one would be great as well. Have things to offer in 6th and 7th gen if wanted.

Yeah about that, I actually need it in my alpha sapphire, and I dont have my Y. So I actually need the rotom.
If it's any Rotom in a regular pokeball, considering today is Tuesday, I guess I could fire up the Y and fetch one. Also any Poliwag in any ball, right?

Looking for a gen 6 carbink, any carbink will work but a modest or a high defense/Spc defense iv'd one would be great as well. Have things to offer in 6th and 7th gen if wanted.
And considering I'm firing up the Y anyway, if it's any Carbink, well, it's a small detour. Don't know if I have a Modest Synchronizer left, though, but I'd check.

If it's any Rotom in a regular pokeball, considering today is Tuesday, I guess I could fire up the Y...

... And considering I'm firing up the Y anyway, if it's any Carbink, well, it's a small detour. Don't know if I have a Modest Synchronizer left, though, but I'd check.
That would be greatly appreciated!

If it's any Rotom in a regular pokeball, considering today is Tuesday, I guess I could fire up the Y and fetch one. Also any Poliwag in any ball, right?

And considering I'm firing up the Y anyway, if it's any Carbink, well, it's a small detour. Don't know if I have a Modest Synchronizer left, though, but I'd check.
Any ball for the poliwag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)