Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there are any plans for a pokemon battle revolution type game coming where you can host pokemon battles with gen5/6/7 pokemon on a tv screen, but two people can play from a 3DS or a switch maybe?

Do abilities such as Cute Charm or Synchronise have any effect on eggs?
Does anyone know if there are any plans for a pokemon battle revolution type game coming where you can host pokemon battles with gen5/6/7 pokemon on a tv screen, but two people can play from a 3DS or a switch maybe?
No plans in the making, at least yet

Wow that was quick. No ball preference as I already have a non HA goomy in a love ball and am going to breed the two together for the HA with a Love Ball. I’m around now, let me know which one of you wants to trade.
Christian feel free to go ahead if you're around. I have a bunch of projects I'm working on this morning, but if you can't get one for whatever reason then feel free to message me.

Lf a reckless starly in gen 6. I prefer it have double edge but it's not necessary. Ivs, nature, etc. don't matter. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)