Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

LF HA Tarountula/Spidops breedjects, any nature or ivs in a decent ball
Refuses to show up in any of my Tera Raids

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
LF ability patch(es.)

FT can Tera change any to a type other than grass, many breedjects, raid mons, a few shinies, etc.

Edit: handled for now, still always LF these kinds of items(high value ones.)

Last edited:
Hi, everyone. I wanted to request help with completing my Pokémon Home Pokédex to receive the pokeball-colored Magearna. I only need two more Pokémon: regular Magearna and Koraidon.

I would like to request we do a quick trade. I would go register them in Pokémon Home and then jump back online to return them to you. I am happy to trade shinies and/or legendaries of a similar caliber (Victini and Miraidon for example) as collateral.

Thank you in advance!

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Hi, everyone. I wanted to request help with completing my Pokémon Home Pokédex to receive the pokeball-colored Magearna. I only need two more Pokémon: regular Magearna and Koraidon.

I would like to request we do a quick trade. I would go register them in Pokémon Home and then jump back online to return them to you. I am happy to trade shinies and/or legendaries of a similar caliber (Victini and Miraidon for example) as collateral.

Thank you in advance!
I've got Koraidon, and I believe Magearna too. If you can trade in the next 30 minutes I'll help: EUNDKGRUUSUA

Hey there. I actually got back a bit earlier than I planned. Hit me up whenever you’re ready and we can do the swap and return! :)

Thank you in advance!
I wanted to ask if anyone else might be able to help with this.

Great thanks. Does it have to be the original Magearna? I believe I've only got the special one on Home, but that'll give you the dex entry regardless. I could transfer one from the 3DS, but that'll take ages.
i think the poke ball variant should be fine. :)
Great thanks. Does it have to be the original Magearna? I believe I've only got the special one on Home, but that'll give you the dex entry regardless. I could transfer one from the 3DS, but that'll take ages.
Thank you very much. I appreciate your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
LF HA Green/Blue Squakabilly in a decent ball. IVs and ability matter not. It refuses to show up in Tera Raids for me lol

Edit: Was helped.

Last edited:
LF HA Dunsprace, Deerling, Charcadet (for eventual Armarogue). IVs and natures don't matter.
Have 2, not deerling line. Dunsparce I can breed, or if you like water or poison tera I can trade the evo, caught in raid. Charcadet only 1 ha, ghost tera.

If you have Enamorus, or any of the kinds of items like from last time, that works.

Double EQ tms work?

What balls are Charcadet and Dunsparce?

You don't need to change the Tera.
Ok, that works. Everything is in plain poke ball, I try for that anyway cause I like it, and cheaper lol. Since raids are guaranteed capture w/ any. Well if they turn out to not be plain I'll let you know, should be.

Ok, the tera won't change. Those are just the ones I happened to capture, Dudunsparce(did you want me to breed for pre-evo? Or are you gonna use it evloved anyhow?) I have 2 that are Rattled(HA.) One is water and the other is poison, you can even have both fwiw, I was thinking to use it but then maybe not, and if I change mind again will use a Serene Grace one probably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)