Battle Spot Singles sweeper team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I'm pretty in-experienced when it comes to setting up a team as well as this RMT format. So to get to the main point, i'm in need of some help.

The main team i run is:

Garchomp & soft sand
Ability: Sand veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Moveset:
Sandstorm
Earthquake
Dragon Rush/Claw (i haven't decided which i prefer yet)
Iron Head

The general idea with this guy is pretty simple. Sandstorm, deal a metric ton of damage, then faint.

Metagross & assault vest
Ability: Clear body
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SpD
Moveset:
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Bullet punch
Pursuit

This metagross is my tank/damage dealer that i would use to deal with sweepers or high damage/low health teams. This pokemon can be swapped out, i just thought it made a nice fit.

Braviary & Leftovers (swap for metagross)
Ability: Sheer Force (I didn't know i could ask for help on HAs)
EVs:252 HP / 168 SpD / 88 Spe
Moveset:
Substitute
Bulk Up
Roost

This is a swap for metagross as a tank however i bears an ice weakness as well as takes a while to setup so i rarely swap it in.

Mega-Aerodactyl & aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure (i never played black/white)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Moveset:
Protect
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Aerial ace

The main strategy i use with aerodactyl is to clean up any mess leftover from garchomp and metagross as well as be a massive damage dealer.

A Main flaw i notice with this team and the pokemon i swap out with, is that ice types punch a huge hole in my team, i haven't noticed anything else that is major.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'll have to lock your RMT as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)