sirDonovan's Gallery

sirDonovan

Wonder
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
Thank you for visiting my gallery! In this thread, I will share my photography and digital art.
July 31st, 2015:

Blue Moon (false color)

April 15th, 2015:

July 15th, 2014:

May 22nd, 2014:

May 13th, 2014:

April 15th, 2015:

September 28th, 2014:

I hope you enjoy and return to see new works :toast:

Last edited:
The third one really sticks out to me. Perhaps it's the angle you chose, but the tree's stature really makes an impression on me when I view it from under the grass. It's like being a little bug looking up at the world :)

Can't wait to see your future posts! Welcome to Smeargle's Studio :)

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Love the Photography!
Can't wait to see what you decide to bring up next time in your posts!
Notify me when you've posted something new, cannot wait to see!

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Love the Photography!
Notify me when you've posted something new, cannot wait to see!
Click watch thread at the top of the page.

I like the photography Dono, definitely a step above most amateur photographers I've seen.

sirDonovan

Wonder
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
These are seriously good. May I ask what camera you use?
Thank you! I use this camera.
The third one really sticks out to me. Perhaps it's the angle you chose, but the tree's stature really makes an impression on me when I view it from under the grass. It's like being a little bug looking up at the world :)

Can't wait to see your future posts! Welcome to Smeargle's Studio :)
That's pretty much what I was thinking while I was shooting, I really enjoy that one too. Thank you!
You're lucky you live in a place that has so beautiful scenery ;_;
Anyway your photographs are very beautiful ^.^
/me shares it with friends
Love the Photography!
I like the photography Dono, definitely a step above most amateur photographers I've seen.
Thank you all, I appreciate the kind comments :)

Here are some new pictures, hope you enjoy:

The photos are beautiful! awesome job :D

The only other thing I would comment on is probably something to do with the camera on the last picture. Then again I don't know anything about photography so feel free to ignore me.
The black on the trees in the last picture look a little lighter than they should be, which makes it kinda feel like there's some sort of transparent-white-film thingy in front the lens distorting the color (hope that makes sense). Some simple noobish GIMP-editing shows the same picture but with darker tree shadows. (cropped because the editing on the parts of picture were meh-ssy)

Original:-------------------Darker:

Nature is amazing in everyway you look at it. That's the statement that I percieve from your pics. The positioning in them is way too good, teach me in the ways of the photographer \(*-*)/
also... Sir Donovan, would you mind if I used your photos as References ?

I'd really love to see what you could do with a dutch angle. You seem to have a good sense of what good photography is, and honestly... Dutch angles are not only under used... they're also flipping awesome!

sirDonovan

Wonder
Sorry for not posting in a while, I had a few side projects that I was working on and then went on vacation.
Nature is amazing in everyway you look at it. That's the statement that I percieve from your pics. The positioning in them is way too good, teach me in the ways of the photographer \(*-*)/
also... Sir Donovan, would you mind if I used your photos as References ?
Thank you :) If you still would like to use them, you can go ahead.
I'd really love to see what you could do with a dutch angle. You seem to have a good sense of what good photography is, and honestly... Dutch angles are not only under used... they're also flipping awesome!
Thanks! I'll have to look more into that.

Here is the first batch of pictures from my trip, hope you enjoy:

sirDonovan

Wonder
Oh my god the water looks so crisp in that. You got some good shots in here!
Thanks Regime!

Here's some artwork I did for issue #3 of The Player:

I'm in need of some practice, a bit rusty with drawing, so any requests? Also I'll post another set of photos soon, school is finally settling down so I should have more time for editing and art in general.

Can you draw a Machoke in court and on trial crying because it's getting the death sentence for accidentally walking in front of a train and punching it, causing it to explode and kill dozens of passengers on board?

Edit: I'd like Gengar in a suit to be his defensive attorney.

sirDonovan

Wonder
Well, the plan to start drawing more frequently was set way off course due to a few factors (sorry Th!nkPi, maybe I'll get to that at some point), but I do have some WIPs from the past few months lying around.
Here are two drawings that I finished:

This was used in a logo for a PS! forum tournament that I'm assisting with.

This avatar will be used to represent me in my upcoming interview for The Player.

Finally, here are some photographs from last summer that I never posted:

These jellyfish were a lot of fun to shoot! Unfortunately I was in a bit of a rush, so these are the best shots in the bunch.

This was my first decent shot through my telescope, hopefully I'll get to experiment more with that this summer.

Hey Dono! Your photography is so great, so crisp, so wonderful! The Togetic you drew is exceptionally cute as well. Keep up the great work man. :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)