Other SM Eeveelution Team

This is essentially the first team I've made from my own idea, so understandably, it isn't too good. I haven't done much competitive, but I started getting into it recently. I wanted to build a team around the Eeveelutions, because for one, they're my favourite line, and two, I thought it would be an interesting play.

Eevee @ Eevium Z
Ability: Anticipation
EVs: 212 HP / 92 SpA / 204 Spe
Timid Nature
- Baton Pass
- Stored Power
- Last Resort
- Substitute

I lead with Eevee when I can, and try to get a Substitute and Extreme Evoboost before Baton Passing out, with Stored Power in case I need to take on a Pokemon using Haze first. It has Anticipation so I can switch out if it might get OHKO'd, but still is pretty fragile. I've considered using a Focus Sash, but that would completely take away the purpose of the Eevee, since Eevium Z is the only way it's useful that I can see.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Sylveon functions as a Cleric mostly for this team, supporting with Wish and Heal Bell, which is fairly effective so far. It has Hyper Voice boosted by Pixilate for dealing with mostly Fighting types, though it's fairly effective against other types too.

Espeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Morning Sun

Espeon was originally meant to be a Special Sweeper, boosting with Calm Mind to get as much damage as possible, though I'm starting to think that it's a little bit useless to have it. Sylveon can handle Fighting types fairly well, and Glaceon has proven to be a great sweeper so far. But I can't see much to change it for, since I'm keeping mostly Eeveelutions. I've mostly been using it's Shadow Ball for Ghosts and other Psychic types for now, until I can find a better use.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Roar
- Protect
- Toxic

So far, Vaporeon has served as a Wall/Phazer, as well as a counter for Fire types. There's not really much use otherwise, and I'm looking at alternative uses for now.

Flareon @ Choice Band
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Quick Attack
- Double-Edge

Flareon has worked as a revenge killer and wallbreaker so far, and does very well, usually landing a OHKO on most Pokemon. It could serve as a Sweeper too, but with the choice band and the negative effects of the moves, it's better to switch out immediately.

Glaceon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Ice Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Frost Breath

Glaceon was also meant to be a wallbreaker, but had proven to be an excellent special sweeper, able to OHKO even Mega-Rayquaza at times. It also can 2HKO a Primal Kyogre, and though I haven't had the chance, I'm willing to bet that it could do decent damage to Primal Groudon as well. All in all, most of my wins with this team came from Glaceon.

I've mostly been playing AG, since Baton Pass is blocked in the metas that my team is all legal in.
you should honestly try to play Battle spot singles, where baton pass isn't blocked and you won't find godlike legendary stuff. Give it a try imho, i've seen eevolution teams doing fine even outside of the low ladder

you should honestly try to play Battle spot singles, where baton pass isn't blocked and you won't find godlike legendary stuff. Give it a try imho, i've seen eevolution teams doing fine even outside of the low ladder
Thanks! I'll try it out for sure! It'll probably be better than AG for this team anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)