Other SM PU Gourgeist Trick or treet sweeper

So i made this team after seeing how much fun PU is with flexible creativity. The general idea is to set up spikes or toxic spikes so that Gourgeist can set up, and late game sweep. Only issue is im finding it hard to find a special wall, or a physical sweeper to fit the dynamic of my team without a huge weaknessto dark/Ghost types. I have done about 29 matches with my team doing well but not often pulling through with a 50/50 win rate. Look below for the roles.

Gourgeist-Small (F) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Frisk
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Trick-or-Treat
- Seed Bomb
- Rock Slide
- Phantom Force

This bad boy is amazing to me, adamanent nature after speed boost leaves me at 445 speed allowing me to handle all non choiced mons. Trick or treet also making my opponent ghost forces a switch on my STAB phantom force, thus claiming a kill no matter what if i have my hazards up correctly. Rock slide is to handle normal flying types that feel they wall me as well as fire types. With nuzzle togedemaru i have a potential for late game para flinch.

Qwilfish @ Black Sludge
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes

Qwilfish is my spiker of choice for its nice speed tier, intimidate to increase defenses, and typing to resist firetypes as best it can. Not too much to have to explain set up spikes or toxic based on teams and scald burn physical sweepers to help gourgs already impressive defenses after a z treet boost.

Togedemaru (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Zing Zap
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Nuzzle

Now, see at first Togedemaru was my pivit elect immunity to handle fairies and water types. Lately tho she hasn't been pulling weight, and im not sure what to do with it. So far besides u turning off of switches afraid of my zip zap, and also doing nuzzle for gourg she hasnt been helping the way i planned.

Turtonator @ Air Balloon
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shell Smash
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Grass and steel types were giving me an issue at first so i decided Shell smash turt would do well here. He can take physical hits that intimidate helps weaken and set up on the switch. Being dragom helps me with resistances as well as hit other dragons hard like drampa who is immune to ghost attacks.

Poliwrath @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch

Poliwrath as a set up focus attacker forces my opponents to A. Switch to take the hit thus spikes damage, B. Absorb water attacks for turt, fighting typing to hit normal and steel types harder and the water typing to handle fire types because gourg being weak to fire and tog were weak and main hitters on my team.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Transform

Ditto is the Goat friends, i feel im weak to set up mons and imposter is like hol up no amigo we in here. He can fill in any gap i have for the moment it calls, counters butterfry that gets too cheeky, sword dance gallade, and guzlord after he feels hes a beast boostin mansta. If i need stealth rock i can copy a lead or counter a lead set to beat my qwilfish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)