Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone make me these banners??
  • A banner for my trade thread(under construction) saying " Welcome to Neox's Poke-trade Thread" featuring flygon and scizor.
  • an Ubers banner featuring Lugia
  • an Over Used banner featuring Heatran
  • a Borderline banner featuring Gallade
  • an Underused banner featuring Scyther
  • a Never Used banner featuring Raichu

Have them read "Ubers" "Borderline" "Over Used" "Under Used" and "Never Used".
if anyone could do this for me they would be entitled to any 2 pokemon in my thread and be forever on the white list

thanks in advance
Doing These ATM

EDIT: Done but i will re send them after i finish trying to improve their quality ><

vaporeon repose/ ursaring charizard fuse
and red and blue version sprite fusion recolor first nidoran femal with charmander and slowbro with pinsir color and horns

ralts/vespiqueen, dewgong disguise, swalot/lickitung bayleef colors
Dialga/loudred/cloyster
Riolu/ledyba
mewtwo/swellow

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
Could someone make me a mudkip themed banner for my trade thread? Doesn't have to be much, just the color scheme and such, and something that points out the fact that it's my trade thread. (Mitchunk's Trade Thread?) :P

Not needed, but it would be prefered if I got 3 smaller banners that matched. (OU/VGC Tier, Coming Soon, and NU/UU/Etc tiers.)

Here is a wallpaper I found (credits to Teej/TopHat at PLDH.net) that you might want to use (beware: This may, and probably WILL stretch your screen.)

Obviously scaled down.
Trade thread is in my sig.

thanks!

EDIT: If possible, it would be really awesome if someone did a bidoof mudkip combination sprite for my avatar.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ralts/vespiqueen, dewgong disguise, swalot/lickitung bayleef colors
Dialga/loudred/cloyster
Riolu/ledyba
mewtwo/swellow
These are all good (except the dialga one, sorry), but copyflipping wings requires modifying the shading.

yeah i dont really like the dialga one that much it bothered me but i wanted to try something difficult and see what i could do

Hello everyone! Could anyone please add some nice lettering saying: "Tangyrowth" in this signature I found? Matching colors please!
From this source.

Also, could someone please make me an avatar with a tangrowth in this style?

The body position doesn't have to be the same, or the lettering, for that matter.
I just request that the face and body texture remain the same. Thanks!

It would be nice if the word "Tangyrowth" was also on the avatar.

You're welcome. =D

Significantly. That's a big step in the right direction! However, the wings don't match. The one farther away is placed at the wrong angle, though in the right place, and is thicker with differently-shaped feathers. Were they taken off of two different Pokemon or just some strange-ass bird?
Ehehe, excuse the late reply if you would, RL issues can suck.

But really, thank you very much. And the wings.....were taken off Articuno whose sprite I'm too lazy to post right now >.>

Requesting a Kingdra in a dark background. Maybe put his name on it (Kingdra, not kingdra22). Thanks to anyone who'll take my request. Oh, and it should be avy size :) Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)